Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can't find rb Water guide

Discussion on can't find rb Water guide within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/25/2006, 02:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Like, every point into STR adds a lil' HP and 1 pt of damage which is just totaly not worth it. Get 176 STR for requirements and then the rest into VIT. Every last drop of HP you can get helps. Even though melee waters have like, the lowest HP of all the reborns, you'll still be quite tough and be able to take hits wearing a decent neck. And a tip, bring HP pots too not just mana and pot up if you get hit. It'll make you really hard to kill if you're good at avoiding hits, especially if you get to 115 and above. You'll want like, 2k MP at least if you wanna be of any use as a reviver too so around 60 into MP.

Stats:
STR: 176
AGI: 2
MANA: at least 68 <- gives you 2040 MP, you can be a decent revver with pots in GW with this (having more is nicer but this is good enough). Otherwise as you said, 40 is like enough.
VIT: everything else here