Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is everyone telling everyone about epvp?

Discussion on Is everyone telling everyone about epvp? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/22/2006, 04:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
i find that a lot of the noob questions can be answered easily if they just do a serch. even a casual serch can answer many questions. as for the karma part. i have been with this forum for about 6 months and this is the first post i have posted i think, i have learned a bit about hex editing from one post "about more than 2 counquer at one time" i have also downloaded several hacks and programs . my favorite being the automatic mouse clicker and cotobo. i wish i could contribute more to this forum but it seems that others find out things much quicker than i do. so i have to just keep reading and learning. i wish that the noobs would learn more befor shooting off on the forums and cluttering them up, it makes it much harder for me to find the information i want.
I also wish to praise all those who have contributed all the valuable hacks and info to these forums. know that there are lots of us less skillfull out there that do apreciat it and look forward to the new stuff you post. thank you one and all.
not to mention i love some of the sigs and pics.
Old 04/22/2006, 04:29   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by Hacks@Mar 18 2006, 02:36
Is it just me or is this place getting overrun by absolutly everyone in conquer, from the people attempting to make whatever contribution they can to the filth on the soles of my tao's boots .?

For example, I just read a post here where someone asked where the phoenix mine was. It's like they find out about here even before they play the game.

Join me when I say a big.

What the ****!?

I mean...when it comes to a point where people who can actually make hacks (not me, I just try to answer questions and troll forums ) refuse to release them, isn't that a sign that there's too many leeching noobs here? Has this community fully become a GzP?

/rant + spam

Sorry, had to get that out, it's just been annoying me :/

Edit: And what happened to LiX, that was my drama for the week and now I'm bored again :/
LiX is a ******* sexy *****.
Old 05/04/2006, 07:18   #33

i think this place should be shut down ....... its so gay everyone is botting or using hax in tg ......... this game isnt fun anymore , k ?
Old 05/04/2006, 15:41   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by masterwow@May 4 2006, 07:18
i think this place should be shut down ....... its so gay everyone is botting or using hax in tg ......... this game isnt fun anymore , k ?
then leave?
Old 05/24/2006, 17:59   #35

bize hecker diyenler kendi bilgisayarlarına baksınlar neticede bu aim botlar kendilerine ait dir... bizden okadar çok tırsıyolarki aim bot kullanıyorlar...bizdeki ping(lag)onlarda olsa tc ye bile cıkamazlar.. markette lvl atlarlar.. bundan sonra türkçe ögrenin...a.q KAVSCAFE ile ŞAĞOLİN...
Old 05/24/2006, 23:30   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by prog4mer@Mar 17 2006, 21:49
w3 need to make a n00btest before they can register here !!
That's actually a good idea, at least I think it is. People who don't have some experience playing Conquer, and have a good understanding of the game, have no business coming into the Conquer forum of Elitepvpers.

Maybe someone could make a questionaire of sorts for applicants to answer and send in before they're given a forum account here. It could help weed out the noobs, or at least it's worth a try...
Old 05/25/2006, 03:35   #37

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+May 24 2006, 23:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ May 24 2006, 23:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--prog4mer@Mar 17 2006, 21:49
w3 need to make a n00btest before they can register here !!
That's actually a good idea, at least I think it is. People who don't have some experience playing Conquer, and have a good understanding of the game, have no business coming into the Conquer forum of Elitepvpers.
[/b][/quote]
those are really good ideas
Old 05/25/2006, 04:34   #38

Quote:
Originally posted by kavsnet@May 24 2006, 17:59
bize hecker diyenler kendi bilgisayarlarına baksınlar neticede bu aim botlar kendilerine ait dir... bizden okadar çok tırsıyolarki aim bot kullanıyorlar...bizdeki ping(lag)onlarda olsa tc ye bile cıkamazlar.. markette lvl atlarlar.. bundan sonra türkçe ögrenin...a.q KAVSCAFE ile ŞAĞOLİN...
is this a noob question from the turkish team?