Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Removing certain effects

Discussion on Removing certain effects within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Removing certain effects

Okay so I have a question. I play on my laptop which is actually running quite well. But if I jump into a huge group of ppl fx in gwar, bless, nobility and such makes me lag like fk and gets me killed o.o.

So I was wondering does anyone know how to remove:

Bless effect
Nobility effect

And any other effects that might be displayed when a player enters the screen?

Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Removing effects...
02/25/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
Ok lately i reinstalled conquer and i decided to clean all the laggy effects on my screen. I went to 3deffect.ini and deleted everything, then i logged in to check it but i still had all the stupid effects. :mad: I decided to go to the effect folder and deleted all files, but for my surprise i still see all that crap. Does anyone know whats going on and how can i edit my effects? Hope that someone can give me a hand here. Thks in advance.
Removing Breeding Effects?
07/30/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
does anyone know how to remove the breeding effects? or make it shortin time to breed hourses -_-'
Removing effects - Question
01/12/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
can someone tell me how it is possible for me to remove as many special effects from CO as possible while still keeping the game playable? please give me a list of things you know works, ty
I need hep for removing effects plz!
09/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I've beent rying to find an effect romever, but I can't find any. Could you tell me which one is good please? Thanks!
Removing In-Game Effects
05/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Removing In-Game Effects Method 1: (Recommended) Step 1: Go to the 'Program Files' directory in C:\ and find the Conquer 2.0 game directory. Step 2: Right click the directory and select copy. Step 3: Right click in Program files on any clear space (Make sure you didn't right click on another directory.) and select paste. Step 4: After the copying is done, rename your 'Copy of Conquer 2.0' folder to 'Conquer 2.0 TG' (This will be your copy of conquer for Training Grounds). Step 5:...