Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Patch 5223. 91GameCheck.exe

Discussion on Patch 5223. 91GameCheck.exe within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Patch 5223. 91GameCheck.exe

new file in the patch can anyone tell what it does exactly?
Old 03/22/2010, 23:10   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteElite View Post
new file in the patch can anyone tell what it does exactly?
wtf are you on about I don't see a gameguard in my conquer folder after patching -_-'
Old 03/23/2010, 00:27   #3

conquer 2.0\IsecPlus\91GameCheck.exe
Old 03/23/2010, 00:58   #4

the patch not out yet .... so he wont know ...
Old 03/23/2010, 03:04   #5

Out now
Old 03/23/2010, 04:06   #6

Received Thanks: 5,291
So conquer is finally using a gameguard?
Old 03/23/2010, 11:48   #7

Received Thanks: 1,431
im guessing it an anti proxy thing, sheerly on the basis the folder is called ipsec, and ipsec = microsoft ip blocking tool. i could be entirely wrong tho
Old 03/23/2010, 15:24   #8

Thats **** cuz they can get ownd by police .. cuz this "gameguard" is ilegal cuz it's check your process list ....
Old 03/24/2010, 19:01   #9

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipticdemon View Post
Thats **** cuz they can get ownd by police .. cuz this "gameguard" is ilegal cuz it's check your process list ....
GameGuard don't do a **** against hacking (just look rakion, more than 50 pct there hack and they use gameguard -.-)

What they do is not illegal because you, player of conquer, accepted their Terms of Service. And they made it possible for them self.
Old 03/24/2010, 19:05   #10

Except they can't make changes to their TOS then punish you for not conforming to it, without making you "re-agree" to it. Entirely illegal, it's why companies like Apple, make you agree to their terms whenever you update your version of iTunes, or go to buy something from the Apple Store, and there is a new ToS.

If there was a pop-up when the client started making you agree to it, its a different matter.

I'm no expert when it comes to law, but I believe thats the case, as for what they are doing, it may still be illegal no matter if they make a ToS, some stipulations in a ToS are null, because of the nature of them, i don't know whether this would class as an invalid term, someone with law experience may know.
Old 03/25/2010, 18:56   #11

it's their own-made gameguard..
Old 03/25/2010, 23:58   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by p s y k h d View Post
it's their own-made gameguard..
more like failguard
Old 03/29/2010, 18:34   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Falcon View Post
Except they can't make changes to their TOS then punish you for not conforming to it, without making you "re-agree" to it. Entirely illegal, it's why companies like Apple, make you agree to their terms whenever you update your version of iTunes, or go to buy something from the Apple Store, and there is a new ToS.

If there was a pop-up when the client started making you agree to it, its a different matter.

I'm no expert when it comes to law, but I believe thats the case, as for what they are doing, it may still be illegal no matter if they make a ToS, some stipulations in a ToS are null, because of the nature of them, i don't know whether this would class as an invalid term, someone with law experience may know.
If you ever read the it say at point (1) (B)

Quote:
The Company may amend, update, modify or correct this Agreement, or modify the Rules of Conduct at any time in its sole discretion without any obligation to inform the User of the amendment or changes by posting the amended Agreement or modified Rules of Conduct at . Amendments or changes to the Agreement will be effective immediately after the amended Agreement is posted. Modifications to the Rules of Conduct will be effective immediately upon posting. Your use of TQ Games after the effective date of any amendments to this Agreement constitutes your agreement to the amendments. You agree to check this Agreement and the Rules of Conduct periodically so you will be familiar with their content as amended or modified from time to time.
Open your eyes and read it,,
Also do this next time BEFORE replying..

Now back to the main-subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by high9 View Post
more like failguard
You're right! Didn't detect any Bot, Autoclicker or other stuff yet.
Old 03/29/2010, 20:27   #14

Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpotsvr View Post
You're right! Didn't detect any Bot, Autoclicker or other stuff yet.
Because it hasn't been activated yet
Old 03/29/2010, 20:59   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpotsvr View Post
Also do this next time BEFORE replying..
Edit: I'm not even going to bother, getting into an argument.