Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FOR ARCHERS

Discussion on FOR ARCHERS within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i got this from download.com

open the prog

hit the record button

it will automatically move yur mouse to the top left corner

and whatever u do with yur mouse will be copied over and over agian...

after u hit the play button

ARCHERS:

make the small window screen so u can access the ghoustmouse and CO2 prog at the same time

find a safe place to stand.....i recomend going into the house shop in tc....nobody is going to hurt u there over a long period of time

hit record and use intesifiy like 20 times then

go back to the Gmouse prog and press play....and walk away

easy as a 2 dollar hooker on a saturday night
Old 02/28/2006, 18:59   #2

but it seems that i cant post that type of file.....so ill figure it out really fast :P
Old 02/28/2006, 20:11   #3

wy dont you give a link to the file

Similar Threads Similar Threads
+100-200 Pct Exp In Tg For 115+ Archers!!!
03/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies
What you need 1.Co Tobo(Attached) 2.Auto Scatter(Attached) 3.115+ Archer Account 4.Elite Or Higher Bow How The Hell Do I Do It? 1:Log on with CoTobo 2:Go To Your Lvl Stakes 3:Stand Properly Inbetween the two Scarecrows, and walk down abit(If your 115+ u know were ppl usually stand)
Tip for archers;
12/27/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
As always, archers lvl in lab and in az using scatter, therefore it becomes a problem and a waste of time that every 10 levels youll have to get some bow proficency that you missed while lvling.. and for me, its really annoying, so here goes a tip for how to solve it faster, though for some it may be common sense, some may not know it. Get an autoclicker with 2 button repetition (left and right) and while scattering youll be able to hit with single shot also. Altho you will waste more arrows...
Whats up with archers?
12/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Is it harder to hit archers when they fly now or.......? cause i have an enemy who flys alot and im an archer too lev 128 and i tried to stig/ir this punk and i couldnt hit him wtf?
For Archers!
03/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ich hab gemerkt das hier alles durcheinander geht, deswegen bin ich mal auf die Idee gekommen jetzt etwas hier reinzuposten und ich hoffe einer der bischen Zeit hat wird jetzt was machen: Wie können Archer am besten Leveln? Hacks, Programme, alles erlaubt. (Nehmen wir mal an) How can Archers Level best? All Hacks, Applys, everything is okay. Bitte um Postings! Pls Post!