Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can i use this to + backswords

Discussion on can i use this to + backswords within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can i use this to + backswords

i was worring if i can use 2 handers to + bs or can i use 1 handers. or is it just bs can + bs?? some1 tell me fast
Old 03/16/2010, 21:40   #2

elite*gold: 20
Just bs on bs.
Old 03/17/2010, 07:51   #3

Quote:
Just bs on bs.
hes right
Old 03/18/2010, 23:52   #4

bs
Old 03/19/2010, 15:30   #5

question answered /close please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dual Wield Backswords
05/24/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
is there a hack that will allow me to dual wield backswords? or can someone make me one? i did try the search function. (btw i am a fire>tro if it matters). thank you in advance.
poison blades and mana,hp backswords for coemu
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hey I've seen recently that some servers have poison blades n such...i was wondering does anyone know how to get them? thanks killerdiggs
Equip Double Backswords in LOTF
03/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Alright, this is really simple and only applies to LOTF. I don't know and don't care how this is done for TQ binaries. So this is how you equip 2 backswords at the same time. 1. Log off your account and shut down the actual server command prompt. 2. Open Navicat or some other MySQL management tool, connect to the database, go into 'characters' and find the character you just logged off of. 3. Scroll over if you're using Navicat and click on the 'Equipment' field of the character....
Selling BackSwords
09/15/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Hi, all! Here I am again! :rolleyes: This is my 2nd post since yesterday! :uglylol: IF YOU ARE AGAINST SCAMMING, DON'T READ THIS! I like to talk much, but I'm not going to do it! :blah: I hope you enjoy it! Here is how you do it: 1) Sell a BS and tell it's a Mana BS; 2) Sell it for the price of a Mana BS (I sugest you make a high price. Not very high, but just a bit) ;) 3) Sell a 2 socket refined, unique, elite or super (Whatever you want) because it sell's much more faster! :cool: 4)...