Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gambling hack?

Discussion on Gambling hack? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hmm, I have been browsing this site and have yet to see even a request for this. I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if there was some way to know the results of the dice master in the market? I have no idea of what would be involved in order to obtain this information, but hey if your bored you might want to give it a shot. and before anyone says it, yes I am a noob and have no idea how to create hacks or bots.
Old 02/23/2006, 23:39   #2

-.- this is a thread and a hack which i cant understand about it GO Search lol
Old 02/23/2006, 23:41   #3

there have been plenty of threads on this in the past but there is no sure way of knowing the result from diceking, maybe with access to the server but otherwise no one knows how it's programmed, we can only guess how it;'s done. If you do a search on 'gambling' about half way down there are some threads on the subject
Old 02/24/2006, 00:04   #4

I don't think that even teh server knows the results. I think it might be randomized.
Old 02/24/2006, 00:25   #5

I was thinking that lol, but the random calculation is done on the server so it must know before it sends it, otherwise each client would get a different result and we could just send through a packet saying "this was our result" and the whatever u chose, so it must be calculated on the server beforehand

EDIT: other than this it would have to be based on a system which would make it to prediictable, if so I guess it would take into account other random values for the calculation but that seems a lot of trouble, I'd put my money on a random number generated on the server
Old 02/24/2006, 00:40   #6

ok, thanks I kinda figured it was server based since no one had posted anything on it btw, love the bots here
Old 02/24/2006, 05:17   #7

probably timed based like everything else