Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cotobo problem after the patch

Discussion on cotobo problem after the patch within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok i dunno if its just me, but after the new patch, everytime my miner finds a gem, i see stancher in his inventory. then the window got frozen. i have to reboot the game, then i see a gem in the inventory. this happens everytime my miners find a gem. btw i have the "gem disconnector" option off. this has never been a problem until this new patch. so if anyone else has the same problem, plz post it.
Old 02/16/2006, 21:33   #2

I had this a while back on my 2nd pc, I just replaced the itemtype.dat and it worked fine, a clean copy of this is attatched for you, just replace the one in your conquer/ini with this one
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1140122033.ibf (61.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 02/16/2006, 21:36   #3

ok, but i haven't messep around with itemtype.dat at all. i didnt edit anything. so u still think itemtype.dat is the problem?