Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Socket

Discussion on Socket within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This site rox!! Been leeching for quite a while, decided that I should contribute something.

It is not 100% but its worth trying, some of my friends got their 1st 2 soc from this. I am just trying to contribute, if you feel that it doesn't work, please dun flame me.

It is something simple and worth trying, if you luckily get a soc, just spam another 10mets or so on the same item or another item, your chance of getting a 2nd soc is much higher.

You can also spam 10 mets immediately after you know someone gets a soc.

Hope that this will help you guys abit....

Just trying my best to contribute, pls do not flame me....
Old 02/11/2006, 11:29   #2

omg..im not blaming u i wasted thousands of mets for socketing hehehe...but it's worth the try i got soc boots, ring and necky but i got hacked,...hows that?
Old 02/11/2006, 15:18   #3

dude, imho, getting a socket is all about being lucky (PERiOD)
Old 02/11/2006, 15:55   #4

I dunno theres no such thing as luck in a game if you can break down how it works and just stand there getting socket after socket does that mean your ultra lucky? Its all in the coding its not like omg 100 dollars is laying there on the ground which will never happen again, so it can't be luck.... Anyways I got my 1st sock by doing this I spent 10 mets on a ring a bought from the shop keep until it failed which was the 10th met, then i bought another ring from the shop keep 1st met i used on it made a sock maby theres a coincidence?

« Help | [questions] »