Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MSX Security?

Discussion on MSX Security? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What was the deal with them anyway? Did they bind hacks with keyloggers? Can someone explain what they did to me?
Old 02/02/2006, 03:40   #2

They have leechers like Hojo that leech our hacks onto their site and possibly add in some keyloggers. I used to get hacks from there, but most of them were leeched or shared from ePvP.
Old 02/05/2006, 06:25   #3

they did put keyloggers in some leeched hacks.
uber lameness
Old 02/05/2006, 07:20   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by n0obh4x0r@Feb 2 2006, 10:40
They have leechers like Hojo that leech our hacks onto their site and possibly add in some keyloggers. I used to get hacks from there, but most of them were leeched or shared from ePvP.
hojo is not a leecher u noob
Old 02/07/2006, 20:58   #5

never mind, most of the hacks he posts up on that forum are by him anyways. Forget I said Hojo. Although we do have leechers in this community.
Old 02/07/2006, 21:43   #6

well Maz sucks **** too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Better Security for dk server
03/10/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
hey guys this is my first post asking for help, and yes ive used the search alot. your not gonna see this alot from me because im trying to learn like the old dev's...but wanna try and avoid SQL injects and get an adminpanel working..for ipbanning. ive tried OSDS but ive been sql injected through that before thats why im asking for just alittle bit of help this time. if anyone has any tips for me to help make a better secure server then please by all means help me out just alittle bit. props...
Security Question(Bug)
01/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi... i dont know this trick is work on other pc... in my pc is well... change security question(if u cant remeber it) step 1. Open joymax.com step 2.write id & pass step 3.manage accout step 4.change password...
Depmax64 Security
02/10/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
i play on a server at which recently was installed a patch.when you login without IG Bot you get message powered by Depmax64 security and when i try to login from IG bot i get no response. any help plz ?
need a DB security system
06/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
i need a db security system and a lille help to host my server 24/7 not my original server a new one ill make this friday or tuesday and tell ya guy OK?
Security Applications
04/23/2006 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
So after alot of people got hacked by jmerlin i advice you to protect yourself with a realtime firewall, antispyware & antivirus. For those who are interested i made a list. i got these links from different types of forums unrelated to silkroad. However scanning files before using them is always recommended! so use jotti virusscan or an online virusscanner like www.antivirus.com or www.bitdefender.com. heres the list: BitDefender 9 Professional:...