Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cleaned CoPartner

Discussion on Cleaned CoPartner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i posted a slightly cleaned version of the last CoPartner
for those who want it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Re-Release] Spirit of Sharing cleaned
06/09/2009 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
ich hab die geposteten dateien nur desinfiziert, die im download enthaltenen sachen wurden nicht von mir sondern von xorheater erstellt all credits are going to xorheater
Cleaned Up Lab Maps
02/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 39 Replies
Each one will be done at a different time. This is just something I'm doing because I'm bored. Also the original map is done by the guy with the avatar that has a demon with blood on his hands and is saying "I'm innocent" so thank that person(unknownone). Lab 1 Lab 2 Lab 3 Lab 4 Thanks to- unknownone for creating the original lab maps and for providing the 3rd and 4th better quality lab maps. Thanks to me for redrawing the 1st and 2nd lab map and for taking the 3rd and 4th lab maps...
Cleaned CoPartner
01/18/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 45 Replies
It's not much but all the garbeled text in CoPartner started to annoy me so i started to clean it up a little (including the interface) and removed some uneeded resources i also packed it so it's smaller (read easier to distribute) It's no rocket sience i know for now i just blanked out most of the dialogs since we mostly know what they do anyways trying word the dialogs a little better but this will do for now Just thought some of you might want it. So no new bot or hack just a little...
Cleaned up forums..
09/12/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
All of the old threads that never turned out to be of any use/went anywhere have now been deleted to clean up these forums..Just letting you know. ;)