Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xat hacking

Discussion on xat hacking within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
xat hacking

Anyone know how can i xat hack (can be mod on any xat without permission of the owner) if anyone could show me that it would be really great.
thanks.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hacking
02/20/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
hi ich würde gerne mal wissen ob es ein gm erkennt wenn ich den moblock hack anwende und ob er mich sofort bannt oder mich erst anschreibt? wäre dankbar für antworten! :pimp: :mofo:;)
Dragonica Hacking communities Hacking Methods?
07/24/2009 - Dragonica - 8 Replies
Sup Guys I'm Unzubaru and a member of MPC/(now) ElitePvpers. I was just wandering what methods you used for hacking here? I see you use the actual client for most hacks which means you ar rather advanced at ASM workings? Correct? I can also see that the possible hacks are this (with a few bugs of course): Vacuum Hack, Speed Hack, Super Jump Hack, Freeze Jump hack, No Cool-down, Teleport and i think definetly Damage Hack (Editting packets). I just wanted to know what methods are used to get...
need help with fly hacking
10/27/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
alright i may be new to this but not to computers and this sort of thing. I have read almost all of the directions on how to fly hack. I now know the address to use, were the E9 value always appears. However, I dont see any 26, D1, or any of the other second values that i am to use to change my height. I have tried various similar ones like C6, but they either do nothing or just make my name flash above and below my character. Hre is what Im looking at: http://i33.tinypic.com/10xxa2t.jpg...
we had hacking the longju server! [chinese hacking group]
10/10/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 30 Replies
Hello, I see this is a realy great board and I want say you that we have the longju server files. We are a chinese hacking group from Beijing. I say this cause we search Player when they cheat. We want repair this gaps and make lot of updates. This server is coming for you in November. When you have questions then write this and I try to answer. sorry for my bad english:( xu