Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MAYBE] Lvling without doin something

Discussion on [MAYBE] Lvling without doin something within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have seen alot about incoming and outgoing packadges.
But i still really dunno how it works.

But cant you receive the incoming packadge of a hit on a heavy monster
so you can go to twin and keep receiving it????

So you just get exp without doin something.

Can someone explain how packadges work and tell of this is possible

ty and sorry vo mij bad english...
Old 12/14/2005, 15:29   #2

If you still received packets from monsters attacking you when there are no monsters on your screen..... everyone in the game except ppl with massive comps would just lag out and disconnect everytime they log in... The server does not sent packets of a monster unless you are in the monsters programmed "sight range" there is a value for the distance they can see you that is when they will start sending packets to your computer telling your computer "hey theres a monster moving towards you"

The only way your computer can or should receive packets from a monster attacking you when you are not on the screen is say when you have high ping and are in a group of monsters then scroll to town... the lag may slow the packets and when you get to town you will still see one or two damages hit you.. ie the packets were delayed in getting to your computer before you sent the packet that you used a scroll...

At least... this is what I understand...
Old 12/14/2005, 15:39   #3

Ok i think i little get i thanks for your quick answer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I REALLY need help doin this
08/31/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
so here is my case i tried makin a server several times but i failed :'( so i decided to ask for help !! if ur intrested post a comment u can make it using teamviewer ty =D
F##KIN DOIN THE SAME QUEST..........
03/29/2010 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
I AM DOIN THE SAME QUEST THE TEN YEARS NOW I AM FD 1 FROM LS 11 TO FD 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED SOME NICE EXP QUEST . PLZ HELP
Free Account Lvling/P lvling =)
03/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hey :D ive just recently startedd playign Conquer again and don't have any gd acc anymore. So instead of starting frm scratch i was going to offer to train ppl's acc's or to P lvl acc's while you are needed somewee else or just simply can't be assed to do it yourself :) Put striaght. Im lving acc's and will do P lvling (if archer supplied) :D I will not try to hack the acc. :mad: I will not try to take any items from the acc. :mad: All i will do is lvl it and do p lvling if there is an...
WHAT AM I DOIN WRONG ! -.-'' ..
07/27/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hey .. YES I USED THE SEARCH ! X_x so i followed some of the TUT's you guyz added & most of them are perfect .. but sadly & I cant believe Im saying this .. they are a lil >> too much .. too easy << .. the fact that people started throwing away +9 & +6 items is really not that cool -.-'' soon everything will lose its value :S .. but still thanks ALOT .. anyways this is why i opened this thread ,, i edited the mobs & everything worked out just fine .. & when i tried the USA file that...
new high paying for silk get paid by doin survey
06/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
join this survey get paid by doin survey for 4 dollar http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=dopebo y707 http://www.AWSurveys.com/Pictures/AWS_ad3_150by15 0.jpg dont forget just make it up hehe^^ i made mine up and i got my payment in 1 week hehe its paypal hehe