Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer server

Discussion on Conquer server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guys I think that theres is a way to make our own server when u open the CO folder you look for the server4 file and look at the server ip and u change it and when u try to log in you can log in to ur own server. The only thing is that is says that the server is busy and I dont know how to fix that I think that u have to make an SQL server but I forgot how to do it and last time I tried it didnt work so there u go try to make the server and then change that ip and try to connect
Old 12/10/2005, 21:54   #2

:blah:
Old 12/11/2005, 03:14   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by cubandevil@Dec 10 2005, 21:33
hey guys I think that theres is a way to make our own server when u open the CO folder you look for the server4 file and look at the server ip and u change it and when u try to log in you can log in to ur own server. The only thing is that is says that the server is busy and I dont know how to fix that I think that u have to make an SQL server but I forgot how to do it and last time I tried it didnt work so there u go try to make the server and then change that ip and try to connect
good try but no.
Old 12/11/2005, 04:58   #4

what do u mean im just saying that maybe with an sql server you may be able to connect to your own server
Old 12/11/2005, 05:07   #5

its not gonna work....
Old 12/11/2005, 07:12   #6

ok
Old 12/12/2005, 15:00   #7

lol i guess, if you wnna make a server you can try use ur ftp, tho u need the source of the server so you can put the source files on your ftp and try launching it then, im not sure but my friend got it to work, he only has a 512kb connection so its very laggy if you have a conn. around 8-20mb theres almost no lag