Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trojan tg cyclone

Discussion on Trojan tg cyclone within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i havent search on similar threads and maybe someone suggested it already, i dont post much so u can call me whatever...

i have a trojan with 2 super 2 soc clubs with 4 sdgs.in tg, i can cyclone until the next cyclone appears, but then its sooner or later gone. is it possible to make a macro, that would automatically click on my cyclone skill, and then start hitting the stake again. (i believe it has nothing to do with server and lvling is faster then hitting 2 stakes normally or hercing 3 stakes)
Old 12/03/2005, 19:07   #2

there's already a porgram that will do this! use your COMMON SENSE. go find co partner. stop posting about things without SEARCHING for them first.

-einhornchen
Old 12/05/2005, 07:14   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by einhornchen@Dec 3 2005, 19:07
there's already a porgram that will do this! use your COMMON SENSE. go find co partner. stop posting about things without SEARCHING for them first.

-einhornchen
Its not common sense to use that program to lvl in tg, how ever your right with the right config it works like a charm, but pls try to be a lil more human i doubt you can search that Co partner can actually be use to non stop cyclone in tq? else post a link to that search here
Old 12/06/2005, 07:32   #4

I think CoPartner can do unlimited cyclone, but its not really continous.

I did this is automation anywhere 2.0, created a simple script of left clicking on the pole and F3(whichever ur cyclone button is on).

then, all i did was to let it run and repeat the cycle. it will then do endless clicks on the pole and F3.

Cyclone will run 2.5 times, then it will stop for half a cycle. Then it have to start a new cyclone.

BUT, there's a downside to it! It attracted enough attention for the GM to pop in for a visit~

Gd thing i was around though

p.s u've been warned~ ;P
Old 12/06/2005, 11:36   #5

just use co partner to lvl u outside tg
Old 12/19/2005, 11:04   #6

hi..can u give me character lvl 100 below hehe please master e-mail me
Old 12/26/2005, 21:50   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by nameS@Dec 19 2005, 11:04