Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hacking is part of every game

Discussion on hacking is part of every game within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/25/2005, 18:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
hack pwn!!!
Old 11/25/2005, 18:31   #17

I would have finished reading your post, but your bad grammar repelled me. Please learn to spell, its horrendous.

Anyway, if I was a "Pro" hacker, I'd release good hacks to the public, ones that took a little time to make but are good and work well. The Pro hacks, however, that took a long time to make and are the shiz, I'd keep for myself and selected friends. There is no point to giving out the best hacks that (I) worked on for so long and having them abused out the *** and patched much more quickly than if it was just a few friends and (I) using it.
Old 11/25/2005, 20:42   #18

like i said before whether it took u forever and a day to create the hack or not i dun care how many tears and hrs u put into the hack eventually they will be fixed and u shouldnt complain about them being fixed cuz they werent there when u guys started hacking and yes i do have a life i jess didnt have anything to do after i got off work and was bored and hojo y such vulgar lang. its not the end of the world if ur hacks get fixed jess a new beginning for u guys to spend countless hrs again to create new hacks all i was saying if ur gonna hack then be prepaired for leechers and pple miss using them regardless if u give them out to ur frens or let other pple u trust use them and jess becuz i havent released any hacks dont flame me becuz of that cuz theres alot more pple here than jess me that havent made any either and the ones that help out and make other hacks or watever there only here to get wat they want and to use the hacks for themselve if all i had to do were create a cupple of hacks and write on a forum and make pple think i was helping out jess to get karma and lvl2 or watever if thats all i gotta do waste my time here for a hack to a game that gives u all the stuff u need to own and be the best at, then then im not the only person who needs to leave LOL anyways i have an opininon and dun care if u flame me or watever.. and for all the packet hacking if they cant be fixed then create more hacks thru packets then u cant complain about them being fixed LOL
Old 11/25/2005, 20:51   #19

"whether it took u forever and a day to create the hack or not i dun care how many tears and hrs u put into the hack eventually they will be fixed "

"its not the end of the world if ur hacks get fixed jess a new beginning for u guys to spend countless hrs again to create new hacks "

It doesnt seem like you care AT ALL how much work hackers put into their hacks for public users. You could **** on their work the same as use it. Stop being an *******.

I hope I dont get banned for this...

Just shut the **** up and shoot yourself, PLEASE. You are so ******* stupid. You talk about being selfish, and look what the **** your doing..."Give me hacks, they are going to be fixed anyway so it doesnt matter, better sooner than later, right?" Jesus Christ if you had an ounce of brains you would understand what these people are trying to say... And if you dont wanna get flamed, dont act like such a ******* lame *** who only recieved a 1st grade education.
Old 11/25/2005, 21:02   #20

wait for a sec i havent asked for any hacks and im not asking for any hacks making a point and begging for lil hacks are 2 different things i have not begged for a hack and im not begging for a hack i jess have an opinion u say im begging for a hack show where i have beggeed for a specific a hack and if uv read the forums i have posted in another topic here asking for u pple to share info on hacking and not creating the hack and saying i have a hack but im not releasing it cuz i dun wan it being fixded and i seems to me that u guys arent commenting on wat some of the good points i have made u guys are jess reading my post and looking for something flame me about

and for u guys who think i am taking away form the hackers here im not i know wats its like to work on something that took forever and it end up falling im jess stateing that whether or not it took u a long time or short time to create it ,, the hacks werent there to begin with so y complain about them being fixed

and well doesnt everyone here want hacks thats not the point whether i want hacks or not if u guys who create hacks would give out tuturials and help each other out and not jest wait for the hackers to create hacks and use them then maybe everyone could help out in creating new hacks insted of saying i have a hack but im not releasing it to the pub cuz it might get fixed if u have the knowlegde and want to help pple then start sharing how to create them insted of being selfish
and after all its jest a game that gives u something to do in ur spare time ok so u guys know how to manipulate it teach others so that if and when it gets fixed u guys might have someone else here that can help make a new one
if u guys have read anything im not jumping on any particular person here whether u release personal hacks to frens or not the hacks werent there to begin with so why make a big deal about them being fixed
Old 11/25/2005, 21:10   #21

Maybe we could understand you better if you used proper English. I find it hard for your point to fully convey when the language your speaking is **** hard to read. Anyway, yes your not begging for hacks DIRECTLY. You not saying "Ong plz gib me hax nwo!", your saying people shouldnt keep un patched hacks to themselves because there going to get patched any way, maybe not now but in the future.

I disagree with you because all you want is hacks leeched because "you have a life and cant make hacks". Well, either can I, but you dont see me getting on everyones **** about posting their "private" hacks, now do you? Be a good, smart person and shut the **** up already, please. Oh, and if you must post more... Run it throught Word and spell check it.. I hate having to focus 95% on understanding what you say because of your grammer and 5% the point of your bull ****.
Old 11/25/2005, 21:44   #22

guys i still dont see the use in vulgar language I have not asked for any hacks and no im not saying give me hacks becuz thell be fixed one day im saying the hacks werent there to begin with so why complain about them being fixed

and jess becuz i come in here and dont have a hack and jess stating my opinion on somethings dont make me a leecher,or someone who wants hacks or someone whos begging for them you guys can flame me for stateing my opinion thats fine everyone here wants hacks or creates hacks and becuz i come in here making my opinion heard ima bad person LOL okies thats fine with me

and for all here i have been using some of the tuturials here and i have been studing on how to make certain things so jess becuz i havent released a hack doesnt mean anything
Old 11/25/2005, 22:22   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by IllegaL@Nov 25 2005, 21:44
guys i still dont see the use in vulgar language I have not asked for any hacks and no im not saying give me hacks becuz thell be fixed one day im saying the hacks werent there to begin with so why complain about them being fixed

and jess becuz i come in here and dont have a hack and jess stating my opinion on somethings dont make me a leecher,or someone who wants hacks or someone whos begging for them you guys can flame me for stateing my opinion thats fine everyone here wants hacks or creates hacks and becuz i come in here making my opinion heard ima bad person LOL okies thats fine with me

and for all here i have been using some of the tuturials here and i have been studing on how to make certain things so jess becuz i havent released a hack doesnt mean anything
Hmm...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-113-1132953776.jpg (11.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 11/25/2005, 22:28   #24

lol sorry i forgot if its not a hack noone cares....
Old 11/25/2005, 22:35   #25

Go DeadEnd

Also I think this thread should be closed and that Illegal fool should be banned.
Old 11/25/2005, 22:35   #26

K, so how bout you go spend weeks on a painting or whatever it is you do in this so called real life of yours. When your done give me that painting so i can smash it over my knee.
Old 11/25/2005, 22:42   #27

lol ban for wat freedom of speech LOL watever

and for all u pple that reply with stupid post then ur no better than u guys think i am
Old 11/26/2005, 00:01   #28

Since you havent shut the hell up yet, either will I.

People want you banned because your a *** damned moron. "Freedom of speech LOL". Yes you can say what you want, but that doesnt mean its ok. Its good your reading tuts on making your own hacks but just because there isnt any available doesnt mean you can ***** at the forum.

"guys i still dont see the use in vulgar language I have not asked for any hacks and no im not saying give me hacks becuz thell be fixed one day im saying the hacks werent there to begin with so why complain about them being fixed"

The hacks are there. They just arent for public use because as we have stated the best ones will, of course, be abused and patched much more quickly then the creator(s) would like.

"the hack is being miss used remember it is a hack and it will not always work and it will be fixed so stop crying about
-----not releasing certain hacks becuz of a few pple miss use them after all jess becuz u created a hack and the next day it was fixed well u should have thought about that -----"

They did think about that *******. Thats why they arent released (OMFG? IS THIS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU?) Its so the hacks are not leeeched and patched and those that made them and select others are not ******. You need to get off the *** **** drugs and use your head. Think outside of the mother ******* box, dipshit.
Old 11/26/2005, 00:21   #29

LOL ok guys ill leave u guys alone it seems u guys dun care to hear my post becuz u guys think ima bad person and u guys dun agree with wat i say so ill jess leave u all alone and go about my busness.. sorry if i affended anyone here i was jess stating my opinions and facts im sorry that all u pple think co is away of life and ur lives only surround a game and hacking it is ur life i so appologize bann me if u want dun kare last post cuz i have better things to do than sit at my computer and argue about a game u guys cant seem to injoy with out using hacks i dun care wats iv said in previous post about hacking conquer is a free game and u guys are so histirical about hacking it its like not even funny to see how u guys react to ur hacks being fixed some of the addolescents here dont seem to understand that there hacks WERENT PART OF THE GAME TO BEGIN WITH AND WANNA CRY ABOUT THERE LIL HACKS BEING FIXED WHEN THEY WERENT THERE TO BEGIN WITH OMG U GUYS ARE SO IGNORANT ..
Old 11/26/2005, 00:38   #30

Heyyyyyy cummon chill. Everyone can have an opinion yea? I don't agree with a lot of sh*t posted on these forums myself, but that doesn't give me the right to cuss and flame just coz I think differently.

I personally think IllegaL's points are fundamentally flawed and hypocritical in many ways which I really don't wanna go into coz I'm not interested in flame wars in the slightest. (At 37 I have better things to do ) But I would be monumentally disapointed in this board's administration if IllegaL is banned for expressing what he believes, no matter how much I disagree with it.
Closed Thread