Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pking without losing a weapon

Discussion on Pking without losing a weapon within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Not sure if this is just my luck, but i' pked quite abit with my archer, and have died quite afew times, but never lost my bow unless i'd been killed at spawn and lossing my arrows before hand.

anyway my theory is that aslong as you have a weapon/arrows/shield in the other hand, you'll not drop your main hand. this was abit of time ago. but i'm pking with my trojan now, though i've only been killing once, and didn't drop my weapon.
reason why i believe this happends is you can'y unequipe that weapon with the other on, so when black or red names the dropping of it my follow the same rules.

main advantage of this means you can go around pking with a good weapon and not have the risk of losing it. having a good club or bow would make a pker alot more effective
just wondering if anyone else can comfirm this, also deleted this thread if it's already been stated or proves/proben to be untrue.
i wouldn't mind other people testing it out to comfirm, not don't do it with a super 2socket superdraggy +5club then blame me,
at the moment my trojans gained 70% while pking, but i'll do afew suicide attacks once i've leveled to test it out father
Old 11/24/2005, 13:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its true you see most black names tend to use this to there advantage. You carnt loose your right handed Weapon, you have to loose your Left handed item first lol.
Yer such as Shields, Other 1 Handed Weapons, Arrows.

*This might make it abit more simpler:
~u put super in ur first hand
~then **** (that u will loose first) on the other hand