Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how do i get rid of the new conquer chat interface

Discussion on how do i get rid of the new conquer chat interface within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation how do i get rid of the new conquer chat interface

hi was just wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of the new patch 5212 chat interface its anoying stupid and un nessasery cheers for any help
Old 02/03/2010, 00:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Drag your conquer window down a little bit and then just close the chat GUI
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQ] Remove external chat interface
05/01/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I've searched around and nothing that i want.. the only post i found with a solution is ""drag conquer window down and click close" but that ain't removing the annoying external chat interface crap. Each time a xp skill or trade comes my chat loses focus ( when i type ofc) and at the moment i press spacebar that crap pop's up... now with the new patch it even makes my client crash. hoping for anyway from you guys to remove it, ini, co edit w/e is fine ... my knowings are limited but not 0.....
Conquer interface help
12/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
conquer some how mess up and now all the interfaces are outa place and i dont no what to do i reinstalled like 100000 times and still not working, its not where i downloaded from cuz i even got a cd from tg and its still the same, when i uninstall it the folder is still there but i delete it permanetly and reinstalll and same thing so i need help on what i can do theres a picture below HElP! cuz i cant do nothing with all the things outa place like repair and crap.. ...
conquer wont go to login interface
08/01/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
im at a cuzes house and my conquer on my usb wont go to login interface...does anyone know how to fix this? btw im using wireless internet..
Tiesto Song for Conquer Interface Login
03/31/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
here's how to use the mp3 file: put in your conquer folder (default: (drive) C:/Program Files/Conquer2.0/sound rename the file to "music" before you put in the sound folder, check if this song is your genere (type) this song is a smooth trance. etc, you can put any song u want this way. also the file removes the sword sound when you type your password.
Old Conquer interface?
07/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Anyone know how if its public, I've seen screenshots on it on conquer forum and here.. thank you.