Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Letter to TQ

Discussion on Letter to TQ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
To TQ:If members of the TQ staff are reading this, I would like to say that I can no longer deal with you *** DAM ****** SERVICE! I mean I have so many just simply gay bugs with CO2! Why did you release this when you know there are still bugs? Now for some reason I can't even log 2 accounts because I get unknown error.

To ePVP Members: I doing a general strike against the conquer service team by spamming their boards with all the bugs, each person using a different account name. And stop buying DragonBalls! TQ is so rich, I mean they make over 2,000,000$ and they only use about 1/4 of that on us and game improovements. Then the rest they pay their staff big *** checks and bonuses and benefits. They only grow bigger and get greedier due to the fact that they know we depend on these dragonballs. Well, as soon as the private server opens for beta I also hope that everyone will eventually stop going on the CO servers and go on the PS. There we try give you the best service possible whenever. This will make NetDragon (TQ) step down and realise what they have done.

Thank-you,
XtremeX-CO
Old 11/20/2005, 09:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
When writing to TQ you have to keep those things in mind:
- Make your email as short as possible. Emails which are more than 2-3 lines most likely won't be read.
- Best thing is to use some kind of keyword language for example "have bug login screen unknown error help my login XtremeX" :P trust me the most responses I got is when I used the keyword language.
- When you don't get a response, they're either too lazy to read your whole email, the thing which you mentioned in your email is going to be fixed in future or you have overused the support email (when this happens you usually won't be able to email fchen or any other TQ email address, in this case just create another email account).
Old 11/20/2005, 09:39   #3

True, but they have to explain this to us at least, and maybe mass respond the the people with similar things. It would be helpful and would slightly raise ther reputation. But even on the forums they Can't answer. Anyways I still don't think they should have released CO2 just yet. They only tested it on 3-4 computers probbably (their home comps).
Old 11/20/2005, 09:47   #4

i agree with you lets go on strike .. this is the second time that TQ has fuked me over .. 1st time was about a month in the bot jail .. this was before i discovered you guys and i played with no hacks .. now i cant even log into the ******* game .. i have already begun playing AO .. will the PS use the old client or the new one cause its the new client that is fuking wit me.. lemme know when it opens ill try t ohelp u guys out if u need it .. even if it is just prioritizing and sorting bug reports and other such things to make your guy's work loads a lil eaiser .. just throwing it out there
Old 11/20/2005, 10:33   #5

i agreed wif u dude all the way. i dont really like all the tis db buying cause it kind of make the game not really fair to ppl that dont buy db's and the ppl who buys db have advantage over ppls
Old 11/20/2005, 10:33   #6

i agreed wif u dude all the way. i dont really like all the tis db buying cause it kind of make the game not really fair to ppl that dont buy db's and the ppl who buys db have advantage over ppls

EDITED ops .... stupid *** laptop mod delete tis if possible sry for double post
Old 11/20/2005, 12:02   #7

Agreed till the end
Old 11/20/2005, 22:11   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I also stoped buying db's

I still play though >_>
Old 11/20/2005, 22:18   #9

i think co2 was juss anohter name for "big patch that will kill all of the epvpers hacks and bots"
Old 11/20/2005, 22:38   #10

well i feel that **** i used it before the 15th had no fucken idea if get banned and im in jail cant get out stuck in there forever because bjx doesnt work anymore so in other words TQ said to me *ahahahahah silly **** ah well all those dbs u baught u can shove em up ure *** ure in bot jail*

**** help TQ* >********<
Old 11/20/2005, 23:32   #11

Well, pass it on, and tell them the following:
1. STOP PAYING TQ (NetDragon)
2. Start spamming for better service to GMs.
3. Spam their forums.
Old 11/21/2005, 07:47   #12

4) Nuke this building. *TQ's building*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1132555636.jpg (80.7 KB, 7 views)
Old 11/21/2005, 13:26   #13

i smelled private server! , i wonder how it will looks

Edit: TQ Repent !
Old 11/21/2005, 19:32   #14

You want to blow this building up??? No problma monchacho

Alla Wach......

BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM
Old 11/21/2005, 22:04   #15

We could get everyone who wants to play on the private server to pay a fee of, let's say, 5 bucks so we can get a really good and fast server. Possibly better than TQ's