Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TG Map Bugged

Discussion on TG Map Bugged within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/16/2005, 06:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
nah garbage ur computer mine is working properly! tg is still d'same and a lil wider now...i just run the patch thats all ^^
Old 11/16/2005, 07:49   #17

its like its the old tg size when we only had one main row with 20's at bottom and 125 at top but with the new tg graphics the spilt rows 0's on the left and 5's on the right

but yes it is bugged cause i put my tao on the very last post i could get to and i got the same exp as if i stood in the middle so there are post past what we can see
Old 11/16/2005, 08:17   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Nitrometano@Nov 16 2005, 06:00
the file its using as TG is the "target.dmap" file.. at least here.. but i changed it with the playground one and i could see the tg as it was b4, but when i just passing the part that is cutted on the bugged file i get invalid coord, and get dc .. grrr -.-
Same here i have tried the same method, I think we need to do some editing to GameMap.dat. to replace playground.dmap
Well this how i feel, but i duno how to do it,
mostly need a hexeditor and some knowlege
Old 11/16/2005, 15:34   #19

no worries ppl i reported the bug to the TQ and they said its gonna be fixed soon .. so i think all we have to do is wait till new patch.. prolly coming up this week

cyall
Old 11/17/2005, 09:44   #20

its patched already.

finaly back to big tg xD