Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bots dont work in CO2!!

Discussion on Bots dont work in CO2!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dont post any macros because they have bot jail and ull just end up there!
Old 11/10/2005, 06:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
dh macro for water work in co 2 =p

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bots dont work anymore, pls help!!!
12/21/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Hi everyone Im playing on PW-MS and weve got our first update since ages. Due to that no bot is working anymore for me. I ussually use zervocs bot and tried mhs but the problem is that the char is only attacking if the mob is aggro and attacks the char first. This is i think because the hp-bar of te targeted mob is allways empty. So ussually it was possibe in this case to attack at least with skills but even that doesnt work anymore. So if some1 could help me pls on this issue Looking...
So I guess bots dont work here?
07/14/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 7 Replies
I have configured bots correctly, as soon it kills a mob it switches to the next mob, and PWI will just return "Invalid Target" forever. Support would be awesome, as I really do not feel like writing my own bot. Thanks in advance.
help plz bots dont work
04/30/2009 - Nostale - 1 Replies
im playing nostale global and non of this bots work even an auto clicker dont work