Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Opening More than 2 Clients

Discussion on Opening More than 2 Clients within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Couldn't find the post, and needed a link to how to do this in my "Links to All" post.

Edit: Found the post, for some reason instead of just telling how, it's a StrRes posted...

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Sry guys' border='0' alt='Sry guys' />

Anyways, to open more than 2 clients, go into your CO .ini folder (X:/Program Files/Conquer 1.0/ini/StrRes

Open StrRes (if it asks you to select a program, select notepad or something similar). Hit Ctrl + f and type the word "English" in. Hit find and it will find the word. Close the little search box, and click so your flashing cursor is at the end of the word. Then, simply hit space, so the word would read "English ". File -> Save, and you're done.

(You can change english to anything but english and it works, but the space keeps it neat )

Oh ya, and after every patch, you have to do this again

Edit: Let this post sink down into the abyss, I just needed a link
Old 10/29/2005, 17:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
After the next patch, this is fixed.
Old 10/29/2005, 17:49   #3

:/

Where did you hear that from?
Old 10/29/2005, 18:00   #4

elite*gold: 20
Uhm, I'm pretty sure it was fixed on the Co2 client a while ago, and since all clients need upgrading to Co2 next week, I imagine it will be fixed.
Old 10/30/2005, 05:29   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone@Oct 29 2005, 18:00
Uhm, I'm pretty sure it was fixed on the Co2 client a while ago, and since all clients need upgrading to Co2 next week, I imagine it will be fixed.
There was also a way to get around it in Co2 with hex editing. Someone posted it a while ago.
Old 03/11/2006, 13:36   #6

found bug STR_ERROR (usually the hp added to an item) what is this can anyone fix this?
Old 03/11/2006, 14:02   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Blood-?lood@Mar 11 2006, 13:36
found bug STR_ERROR (usually the hp added to an item) what is this can anyone fix this?
dude, this post was like from october last year, dont bump old threads and use the other stickied multiclient tutorial instead -.-