Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rage radius

Discussion on Rage radius within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone know whow to inhance the radius of rage if u could inhance the radius u would apsoloutly be paqnage in labby and i rekon ud lvl alot faster any ideas guys?
Old 10/29/2005, 14:31   #2

nope..not possible..server side..tho..u can increase the range ur weps hit i think...cant remember how tho
Old 10/30/2005, 04:50   #3

Yeah, I think unknownone showed us once but I forget :P
though you could only increase it by 1 or 2 ranges, so you could hit even farther with club than with a 2hander

I was also wondering if it was possible to increase the range of fb a little bit. Could be useful in tg, hitting 3 stakes ^^
Old 10/30/2005, 05:31   #4

ya..and ud get screenshotted and reported over 100 times in 1 night clownn.. lol
Old 10/30/2005, 05:38   #5

no if there's 10 ppl hitting teh same stakes then non one would notice
besides the FB animation would still be the same length, you'd just hit farther