Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Has anybody tried this?

Discussion on Has anybody tried this? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 312
Just an idea. I hear all the ******** about what TQ did to stop repair without taking off items... well if you can do that.. and you can equip items then redo stats... is it at all possible to capture the packet of lvling up an item. then replaying that packet so it keeps trying to lvl it up while you are wearing it.. Because i dunno about you.. But a lvl 80 could really benifit from a lvl 130 BS ^.~
Old 10/28/2005, 06:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
i duno for that.. the onli way is for the weapon level but i think they fixed that one tooo

u can try logging the packet of tc metting.. coz market they put the stupid person to check the level.. log the packets to see the checking is client or server side.. so maybe can use..

similarly.. reborn classes like tao can wear other classes armor above 70 but upping using mets in market wifout taking off * but its patched already
Old 10/28/2005, 09:48   #3

seems plausable, however they may have fixed it when the fixed the repair thing too...
Old 10/28/2005, 11:00   #4

yep,im sure they fixed it...

« Help | DAMNNNNN =// »