Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Found how to repair without taking off

Discussion on Found how to repair without taking off within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just same as peach said in his topic...but now
u need go near pharmacist to do it
thx X)
Old 10/28/2005, 03:11   #2

Er..okay? That doesn't help at all, might as well go to the market then and unequip (save for the stat changed weapons).
Old 10/28/2005, 16:29   #3

Just a thought, I haven't tested it yet tho.

The server must compare the x and y value of a pharmy NPC against your x and y to see if you are in range. It may be that the server doesn't check if you are both on the same map however. So if you can get to an x y location in the lab that is near an x y location of a pharmy on another map, it might work.
Old 10/28/2005, 18:34   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
um... pharmacist/blacksmith etc are on diff coords on each map >_> so no I dont think that would help any.... The main point is not having to use 2 db's to repair weps though... gr8 thing that this is still in (have not tested.. just assuming :P)
Old 10/28/2005, 19:17   #5

I think it does cheak maps Qonquer.
Old 10/29/2005, 03:20   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Hacks@Oct 28 2005, 03:11
Er..okay? That doesn't help at all, might as well go to the market then and unequip (save for the stat changed weapons).
If you are reborn you can still have a lot of vitality points and 0 strength.