Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Font In-Game sizes

Discussion on Font In-Game sizes within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Look i'm partially BLIND. Well I wanna make the in game fonts bigger. Outta all the brains in this site, gotta be sum1 that will do this for the other who need it. Just need me to bring up the topic
Old 10/27/2005, 16:57   #2

elite*gold: 20
ini\StrRes.ini

10437=<SIZE>

Default is 14, so make it 16 or 18.
Old 10/27/2005, 23:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
Well u are *** friend... Thank your for taking the time !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can i change my game font to turkish font?
03/26/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, I installed a PvP server, but in game chat(normal chat) as an example in Turkish characters, ş,ı,ğ characters are not displayed.When I use them i get a strange symbol on normal chat window But there is no problem on whisper chat.I can use Turkish characters in whisper chat. I wonder can i change my game font to turkish font? Thank you in advance for your help.
what's wrong with my game font?
01/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hi every1 i have a little problem with CO2, first all fonts in the game were like strange symbols, i changed the font in font.ini and it almost worked fine, but still some problems.. the font above the experince bar (the one that dispays my exp.) is still the same, also the letters are kind of close to each other.. what's wrong? thanks..
Change In Game Font
01/22/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Ok, well lets see how do I start ok If you'd like to change your in game font just follow these steps: 1. Go to C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer 2.0&#092;ini then scroll down and you should see Font.... click on this and it should open up your current Font in Notepad 2. Now if i was you i would copy down the original font just in case you mess up 3. Ok this is easy if you just open up microsoft word...or something similar and look at the one word fonts on there just type the exact name of the...
Changing in-game font/font size
09/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Can anyone kind link me to how to do that please, my eyes are killing me :bandit:
Changing In-game Font
03/24/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
To change ur ingame font, u go in ur ini file (program files -> conquer 2 ->ini) and double click on the stRess file. u scroll down till u get to 10436 and u change that to watever font u like. 10437 is the font size btw. i found that using Lucida Console works rly welll, but you have to change the font size to 12(instead of 14) heres a screenie of where u change ur stuff http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8796/fontandsi ze7do.th.png and here is a SS of the font ...