Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Loader - Almost Useless

Discussion on CO Loader - Almost Useless within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/01/2005, 08:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
dosnt work on new servers liek tornado
Old 11/07/2005, 07:23   #17

wtf how are u guys getting the loader to get past the conquer.exe's "run play.exe" check
Old 11/25/2005, 08:30   #18

can i use loader co1.0 for co2.0 ??
how r u getting it ??
Old 11/29/2005, 15:26   #19

old news, unpinned

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tool] iBot Loader [Relogin Loader]
10/20/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies
NO MORE UP TO DATE
Useless Bug
12/05/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
What you will need: MUST be level 70 (if you're a Druid, level 68) The ability to FLY (flight form or flying mount) A computer with WoW installed (obviously) What this bug/glitch does: This bug/glitch gives you the opportunity to stand in mid-air... doesn't really help in any way, but it's funny with people running around yelling "OMGWTFBBQ HOW U DO THT TEL ME PLX QQ!!111!ELEVEN" What to do: Step:1: Mount up onto your FLYING mount. Fly up a few yards.
repair bot is now useless!!!
10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i play at exactly 10 pm october 24,2005 at the labby. when i check my items.. the dura are so low.. i need them to repair.. then i click the repair bot program.. but it doesnt work.. conquer have new patched now.. i think the new patch destroy the cheat of repairing items without needed of the pharmacist of artisan.. can any post another 1 bot.. i need them badly.. its a big help with my trojans, warrior,archer.... pls pls pls pls pls make another 1.......
It's a Bug but USELESS! ^^
08/07/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Well, it's some useless but its a bug :) You are able to disapear in a wall while beeing mounted (you will also leave the area Ironforge, it's chat and so on) You need to go along the walls and cross them Once you are disappeared nobody will see you (radar only) :)