Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

repair bot is now useless!!!

Discussion on repair bot is now useless!!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i play at exactly 10 pm october 24,2005 at the labby. when i check my items.. the dura are so low.. i need them to repair.. then i click the repair bot program..
but it doesnt work.. conquer have new patched now.. i think the new patch destroy the cheat of repairing items without needed of the pharmacist of artisan..

can any post another 1 bot.. i need them badly.. its a big help with my trojans, warrior,archer....

pls pls pls pls pls make another 1.......
Old 10/26/2005, 02:05   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by gargoyle@Oct 26 2005, 01:46
i play at exactly 10 pm october 24,2005 at the labby. when i check my items.. the dura are so low.. i need them to repair.. then i click the repair bot program..
but it doesnt work.. conquer have new patched now.. i think the new patch destroy the cheat of repairing items without needed of the pharmacist of artisan..

can any post another 1 bot.. i need them badly.. its a big help with my trojans, warrior,archer....

read

and

and

pls close topic

thx
Old 10/26/2005, 02:10   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima+Oct 26 2005, 02:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ultima @ Oct 26 2005, 02:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--gargoyle@Oct 26 2005, 01:46

read

and

and

pls close topic

thx [/b][/quote]
Okie Dokie

@Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Useless but still funny >.<
06/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 47 Replies
Packet size : 7 01 00 91 30 B9 00 1E --> STALL -- -- -- -- -- -- 0C --> Knock down -- -- -- -- -- -- 0D --> Awry lying -- -- -- -- -- -- 0F --> Slow knock down -- -- -- -- -- -- 2C --> Karate master -- -- -- -- -- -- 3B --> Bow charging -- -- -- -- -- -- 3A --> Fast bow charging -- -- -- -- -- -- 3C --> Slow bow charging
Useless Bug
12/05/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
What you will need: MUST be level 70 (if you're a Druid, level 68) The ability to FLY (flight form or flying mount) A computer with WoW installed (obviously) What this bug/glitch does: This bug/glitch gives you the opportunity to stand in mid-air... doesn't really help in any way, but it's funny with people running around yelling "OMGWTFBBQ HOW U DO THT TEL ME PLX QQ!!111!ELEVEN" What to do: Step:1: Mount up onto your FLYING mount. Fly up a few yards.
Fun yet Useless Idea
01/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
A spinbot in Conquer. It makes your character spin in a circle non-stop and very fast. I want to make one of these but I don't know where to start. I use to use this auto hunter it was like that. the Cursor spun in a circle looking for targets to kill. I guess the usage of it is to annoy the hell out of people on conquer.
Useless packet
10/13/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
53afd0 is the address for setting the reborn points but with this you can set your points to anything you want or even add strength to a nonreborn tao It doesn't really work so that's why I called it useless but if you could add strength to ur water and wear a wand or a club (I've tried that already but it does a server check too and says "Unable to use item") If someone smart could bypass that msg we could wear whatever the hell we want with nonreborn chars or change weapons while "you...
It's a Bug but USELESS! ^^
08/07/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Well, it's some useless but its a bug :) You are able to disapear in a wall while beeing mounted (you will also leave the area Ironforge, it's chat and so on) You need to go along the walls and cross them Once you are disappeared nobody will see you (radar only) :)