Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiding CO

Discussion on Hiding CO within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/02/2005, 01:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
go search for uh TaskBarHide on google and when u run CO minimize it and there is a funtion on TBH to not show anything on the taskbar and it will not shut down CO the only problem is it hides everything so like when u run IE or sumtin it will not show

btw u cant just hide CO, CO wil shut down but if u can find it where it does not show a thing it might work try it and see

lata
Old 11/02/2005, 02:05   #17

elite*gold: 0
Just the Desktopsetup scanned:

File: DesktopSetup.exe
MIGHT BE INFECTED/MALWARE (Sandbox emulation took a long time and/or runtime packers were found, this is suspicious. Normally programs aren't packed and don't force the sandbox into lengthy emulation. Do realize no scanner issued any warning, the file can very well be harmless. Caution is advised, however.)
MD5 18ec72cd99a9250e9f8a086f741a2342
Packers detected:
-
Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

Your choice.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hiding CE5.5/New CE
12/18/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hey i'm trying to hide my CE 5.5 but i don't find any tools for hiding :( Do you know any of these tools? The name is enough, but if you post the download link i'll be very grateful. Or maybe you know a new CE that is based on 5.5 version, Not Revolution Engine 8.3/Moonlight and other stuff, because i'm trying to open an .ct file and with those uce says that I need to upgrade my version of CE. I've googled it up but with no result. So please post a hiding program to hide the CE being...
Hiding Conquer????
03/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hi all! I was wondering if it was possible to hide the Conquer icon located on the desktop... When i mean hide, i mean, making it not visible. Is it possible to rename it and change CO logo pic? Or is there someplace else like the recycle bin where you can store stuff that peps aren't likely to go
New WSG hiding spot (FC hiding)
12/09/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
This will show you how to hide in WSG when you are FC. I will show that in picture and in words. 1) Go to your base (with flag on you) 2) Go near wall as much as you can 3) In say, type "/sleep" 5) Say "look at me" And now in pictures step by step:
Hiding CO
10/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies
what i need to know is if it is possible to actaully have CO running as a "background" program. i just got my computer back from a 5 month suspension and cant go on CO because my parents are bitches lol :rolleyes: is there a way to actually be in the game but not have the window on the screen or have the slot on the taskbar showing? tnx in advance text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=n00b question :P' border='0' alt='n00b question :P' />
hiding
10/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
any1 has a software that can hide cotobo when u open lots of cotobo cuz im using multiclient?