Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

find out how much gold in pile b4 pickup

Discussion on find out how much gold in pile b4 pickup within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i was wondering if it is possible to have a hack that tells you how much gold is in the pile on the ground. It would be cool so that you dont waste your time picking up the gold piles that contain 100 gold and focus on the piles with like 700+
Old 10/20/2005, 09:16   #2

Nope, the information about how much money is in a gold pile is only sent when you pick it up. All you know before hand is it's gonna be between 101 and 1000
Old 10/20/2005, 14:09   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Qonquer@Oct 20 2005, 09:16
Nope, the information about how much money is in a gold pile is only sent when you pick it up. All you know before hand is it's gonna be between 101 and 1000
If you made a program that recognized those monsy packets and proxied them, chamged the value and let them continue to the client could this work as a money hack? Or is everything stored already server side when its droped?

Becuase then how would it know how much gold is in a pile another player drops?
Old 10/20/2005, 14:45   #4

Nah, each item (including money piles) has 2 IDs, an item type ID and a unique ID. Every single thing that drops on the floor has a unique ID. When a money pile drops this is what happens.

1. Player or monster is dropping a money pile.
2. Server generates a unique ID for the item.
3. Server decides how much money is in the pile and saves that information in the item database server side using the unique ID as the key.
4. Server sends a packet to the client that simply says "show a pile of gold, or sycee or gold bullion etc... along with the unique ID" no specific data about how much is in that pile is sent.
5. A player picks up the pile and sends a packet to the server saying "I've picked up an item with this unique ID"
6. The server looks up the unique ID in it's item database, sees that it's a pile of money containing X amount of gold.
7. Server then sends a packet to the client telling it how much it just picked up.
Old 10/20/2005, 16:25   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Qonquer@Oct 20 2005, 14:45
Nah, each item (including money piles) has 2 IDs, an item type ID and a unique ID. Every single thing that drops on the floor has a unique ID. When a money pile drops this is what happens.

1. Player or monster is dropping a money pile.
2. Server generates a unique ID for the item.
3. Server decides how much money is in the pile and saves that information in the item database server side using the unique ID as the key.
4. Server sends a packet to the client that simply says "show a pile of gold, or sycee or gold bullion etc... along with the unique ID" no specific data about how much is in that pile is sent.
5. A player picks up the pile and sends a packet to the server saying "I've picked up an item with this unique ID"
6. The server looks up the unique ID in it's item database, sees that it's a pile of money containing X amount of gold.
7. Server then sends a packet to the client telling it how much it just picked up.
Could you make a thing that picks up items from anywhere on your screen?

That would be cool, in lab you just press a hotkey and all the gold comes to you.
Old 10/20/2005, 19:32   #6

I already have, quite a while ago actually, you have access to it too,
Old 10/21/2005, 00:24   #7

I say it does know how much the drops are before you pick it up, because if it didn't how would it know if the gold has to be in bars, bullions or silvers.

@Q: that kind of a hack would be so sweet =o
Old 10/21/2005, 01:06   #8

The bars bullions or silver is just an item ID. The server DOES know how much is in the pile, it just doesnt tell the client until AFTER it's picked up.
Exactly the same principle as an item being +1 or not, you don't know until after you pick it up. The server doesn't send the amount to the client and the client then decide what image to display, the server tells the client what image to display, that's all.

The tool to do the hack you mentioned has been posted at you know where for several weeks.
Old 10/21/2005, 05:52   #9

Oh I see, that's what I was afraid of :P

and I "don't know where" lol
PM me please if you dun want someone to "know where" ;p
Old 10/21/2005, 08:16   #10

lol,that sort of hack wud b so nice when itemhuntin...all the gold just pick itself up.
Old 10/21/2005, 10:14   #11

I suppose this hack is at some uber-exclusive place? -.-
Old 10/21/2005, 15:32   #12

Hum, thinking about it, i'm not sure my proxybot is what you guys really need. It's mainly just a packet logger I made quickly just for myself cos I didnt like any of the other packet loggers, but I built an autoloot and follow thing into it too. the autoloot is only really any good if you just stand in one spot, if you use it with follow, it doesn't seem to work right and I can't figure out why yet. It also lags a bit which causes disconnections To people with access to "a certain place" the proxybot is there.

If I get it working properly I'll post it, with the source.
Old 10/22/2005, 03:36   #13

It wont let me register for your "certain place"

Just says you stopped the project, why tho?