Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

grrr I need help! ><

Discussion on grrr I need help! >< within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For some reason my computer hates to have conquer on for too long, what happens is this, I can be running conquer normally, then out of no where the following will happen:

Moniter screen goes off

Green light goes to orange

Computer...bassically goes into a sort of stand by mode, Ive tested this as I asked someone to on another computer to inform me if my characters are kicked off after the monter goes black, and yes they do.

So im wondering what the hell is going on and how the hell can I fix it so I can leave my pc on all day again?

Thanks guys I know I dont ask for help much but I have tried everything, thanks dudes!
Old 10/17/2005, 19:52   #2

My brother have the same problems... and I can't resolve it
The only thing u could do is reset or power off coz the computer seems freeze.

Maybe a graphic card problem?
Old 10/17/2005, 19:57   #3

The Conquer client can really hammer the CPU at times. I've noticed it regularly using 90%+. It's possible your PC is overheating and becoming unstable.

If you have the ability in the BIOS try to lower your FSB and see if you get the same problem. Also go into the BIOS right after one fo these crashes and check your CPU temperature.
Old 10/17/2005, 20:41   #4

Well I thought it may be the temperature so I opened up the front of the computer, (its alienware so it has a door covering CD Drive) then I moved everything away from the comp to cool it down, I also put conquer into windowed mode which seems to help.

I will post once I have been in the BIOS.
Old 10/17/2005, 21:49   #5

Ok new info, the CPU Temp was 45C.

Power Fan was 4963 RPM

System Fan was 0 RPM...

I didnt know what you meant by lowering my FSB, (front side bus?) So I didnt know what to do there, see what you think.
Old 10/17/2005, 22:07   #6

that s defenetly a graphic card problem , i had tha same and i have changed all the component of my computer and the guys from the comp. copany told me that my graphic card was by by
Old 10/17/2005, 23:14   #7

45 is a perfectly acceptable temp, i don't think it's your CPU temp. Plus if windowed mode is making a difference than fullscreen it's looking like your GFX card. It also could be overheating, or maybe on it's way out. Try uninstalling the drivers, changing the GFX apature size if there is one in the BIOS and re-installing the drivers after. If you still get no joy, you might be looking at replacing the card.
Old 10/18/2005, 00:44   #8

Woohoo -.-

Lol, this card is brand new though..ill try and do what you say though, ill close this thread now.
Closed Thread

« Links | co loader? »