Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Role DiceKing

Discussion on Role DiceKing within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey i got a role and dicking bot but how does it work can some one explane to me i got it from

maybe some one knows how it work explane it here in the forum
Thank you for your support
Old 10/15/2005, 01:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
It doesn't do anything really useful, just shows you how much money you can win bidding in a certain box

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to bug CC4 quest for 2nd role?
06/20/2010 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies
I heard that there is a way to bug CC4 quest over and over again to gain exp and lvl up fast, it works the same like GK quest bug or we have to use something like 9Disciple?
Need Help For 2nd Role BUG!!
03/27/2010 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
Hello all.. my little hermit 4 got a Epic bug here i think... At The Quest : black dragons clan I cant finish it.. i mean is no way i can fix it i think... since i dont lose the Quest item.. and quest start on new each time i finish it.. and i wont lose item.. and i keep get more quest ITEM! for each time.. and it wont stop.. why ? LOOK! :( : Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and im not 2nd role.. :( : Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting,...
Role Play!
01/06/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, kennt irgentjemand ein vergleichbares Spiel zu Oblivion oder Age of Conan(noch nicht released) , was schon released ist oder noch kommt? Seit ich Age of Conan kenne bin ich wieder auf dem RolePlay trip! LEider wird das ja was monatlich kosten und deshalb kann ich mir das net holen ... :(
Role PLAYIN!
04/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
<hr>The following is pretty useless, but I thought I'd post it cuz I can<hr> Okays... .we all love co(not really) we all like to work hard to lvl(it takes alot to crack sv right?) so why not do sum rping while we're at it? I'm board so I think I will... you guys should do the same! My char will be KnitZ, a low lvl, only a 70 water(not farmed or plvled) He has his boxing lvled to 5, his backsword lvled to 8 and phoenix elementary. <hr> It was morning... KniZ just got up out of bed,...
Do this and role in dough!
04/18/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
heh well this is a new one i decided to post up, i hope you guys like it! ok well get some crappy item such as a ref or uni or normal(normal is less convinceing) and have a friend or another char of urs say im buying so and so item for a sum of money(alot more then its worth) and have a char or a friend say selling the same item for a sum of money(not more then ur friends buying for but more then its worth) and well the noob will buy the item trying to make some money and when ur friend or u...