Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attention Mods

Discussion on Attention Mods within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mr.Teenie has requested that all topics about the Private Server be locked.PLZ DO THAT!
Old 10/12/2005, 02:18   #2

And you are?
Old 10/12/2005, 09:15   #3

WTF dont close!!!
Old 10/12/2005, 13:41   #4

If you want mods attention PM us.

also, if Mr.Teenie wants things closed im pretty sure he would ask a mod, and not you....

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(ATTENTION)
08/11/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 73 Replies
attention to all hackers, programmers, spy of GC.. may nbsa ako knina sa ibng topic na nag babayad pla ang mga GM kpag nag uupdate sila ng GG. kaia malaki chance ntn na manalo tau kxe uubusin ntn ang pera nila. bwahaha:D. n stn ang VICTORY!! gwa lng tau ng gwa ng UCE tpos mag uupdate ult cla. ahaha. HACKERS vs. Game Moderators
Attention Mods
07/04/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
To whichever Mod that deleted that one spam thread about *****.com, if you search that forum, the Site Admin there actually made a thread calling its members to spam Epvp lol. That guy hates Epvp and believes this forum is leaking his hacks (I don't care whether or not it's true). That forum is kinda retarded anyway. You can pay $10 to receive a VIP status to get into its UG. GG.
Attention!
06/15/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 23 Replies
ATTENTION everyone! I have proof who has been hacking everyone and the person is the owner of fallen heroes eo! QUIT that server its BS that noob made a foolish mistake by trying to hack me and for all the programs to detect it it was avg, lol yes i have proof i traced it back to the source and then i observed the internet activity of said subject for 12 hours. indicating i got that from him. The first time he got it to my pc when i wasnt ready. i had to re format my pc and i wasnt going to get...