Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reborning in a CO2 client

Discussion on Reborning in a CO2 client within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, I was just wondering if a water tao logged onto a a CO1 server using a CO2 client and then went to reborn, would it beable to reborn into a small model(trojan)?

And could you reborn into a small model (with the robe on) in a CO1 client?
Old 10/10/2005, 21:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
should be possible

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Reborning a Fire
05/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hey everyone I currently am a non rb Fire Tao lvl 130. I was wondering what path would be best for pvp. Fire-War-Fire or Fire-Fire-Fire? Thanks for the help.
[Help]Reborning!
09/13/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
When someone reborns, He or She will get bugged... Incase that the RebornCount changes, This will make an bug. Someone know how to fix this? ( Reborn works fine without using the RBCount )
Reborning waters??
04/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
I have a water tao that i will soon rb to a trojan but i have some socket equips that i want to keep as tao equips, will the armor change to trojan armor or will it just unequip when i rb =) thanxs ---Taydog
reborning items
09/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
is it possible when you reborn your item instead of level 15 it reborn to level 1 i mean the weapons?
About Reborning
05/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies
Guys u all think reborn warrior lvl 125-fire or reborn water lvl 110-fire........Which is better?Does War>Fire have Superman say no or yes please.....