Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Hackers

Discussion on Account Hackers within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/27/2005, 04:19   #16

elite*gold: 20
there is a vulnerability in the login servers dns...there is a small group of people soon to be more i'm sure that have gained access to the login server and get user/pass anytime they want to steal items off chars.I am actually surprised TQ hasn't found this and patched it yet..But then again what do they ever fix ?
Old 09/27/2005, 10:04   #17

elite*gold: 0
This is from like the year 2000, works but is very old.

Old 09/27/2005, 13:14   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by evulhotdog@Sep 27 2005, 04:09
peach, please post it peez peez peez!

@ ULTIMATE DESTROYER what is the site for your old one?
perty please
Old 09/27/2005, 17:39   #19

on the server i am active most of the time (eternity) i've started gathering some data. it is not too easy as i must use multiple chars and so to cover tracks and it will take some time to avoid noticing. this being said, here is the story:

- BiohazarD, Spazzman, kat3, ApoC (atleast) were hacked
- i was let to believe that recoverly info for 2 of those chars is lost (even the creator doesn't know)
- the players were not connected
- one of players is purist and does not run cracks
- i don't know much about the last one but from what i was told the hacker (using spazzman, afaik) told him he can hack him and did it soon after ... the reason for telling is not known
- the open ports on accunt server and co servers changed
- the DB they use might have been changed. i am not certain about this

the hacker seems to use tricks (like asking around for msn info, e-mails and so on) but is not afaid to say "i can hack you" and doing it after

if anyone feels like helping / knows somethng about those eternity cases please post here or pm me.

i do have one or 2 additional details but i can't post ... someone could identify me by this.
Old 09/27/2005, 18:16   #20

Most people being hacked use weak login/pass/ID/secret answer or even backdoored hacks.
Some other use the same info as for other games or forums, msn, email etc.

I have been playing games which need a l/p for a few years, and I have never been hacked.
I always use login data with random characters, eg. "Sml10sl1/s92vA01" which gives no chance to brute forcers. (except the hashing algorithm is very weak.)

The people saying they can hack your account are braggers, unless they do not prove it on an account you made with secure infos, don't believe them.
If anyone here or your friends think they can hack an account, I will make a new account and show you that they are nothing but braggers.
Old 09/27/2005, 19:56   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Sep 27 2005, 02:57
Everyone I know, and I must have accsess to over 25 accounts, no one has ever made his character name the same as his login..
this last week I got access to 2 of my friends accounts, and their Login is the EXACT same as their Char name...and all the other accounts I have access to (except 1) is the charname+ some numbers...

and I no longer have my brute forcer since I reformatted my CPU 3 weeks ago...when I get home (~3 hours) i'll see if i can find it on a disk ( I seem to save everything on a disk )
Old 09/27/2005, 23:42   #22

Received Thanks: 1,565
Quote:
Originally posted by Peach@Sep 27 2005, 03:08
brute forcing or backdoor trojan
illegal :P, and can be traced back to you...
Old 09/28/2005, 11:18   #23

Okie this is going no where now.

#closed
Closed Thread