Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling and Hunting Question

Discussion on Leveling and Hunting Question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leveling and Hunting Question

The question I am going to ask isn't about "How Fast" as so much as "Best Option" for leveling / farming.

I have had a few friends play and during our time we have used a lot of the vips up.. I have access to about 12 ViP accounts in total. They don't play and I feel like using them on a different server and just leveling, farming, and grinding for gear.

So that being said, I want to know if anyone could give me an absolute best option for leveling without spending... Realize being at Vip4 I can auto hunt all day and night w/o actually cheating.

i want to end up being able to 1st rb chars and get dbs as well..and eventually work on perm stones. I heard you could mine and get them from the 2nd rb mine in dc... would that be an option or something to do with all 12 chars.. anyway any help would be helpful.
Old 12/15/2016, 22:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sup.
well, all i can say is that you should start with getting a set of 1/2 socket gear and use whatever gem that gave more killing exp,,

other than that.
I wondered if you could share the vip membership with me.
i really need it and i've been looking for one for a while now.
oh.. and
if you want to contact me IG
+BàdGî®L+ - gems world - emerald

Similar Threads Similar Threads
An aid for leveling- Little question:)
12/01/2013 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Hey guys, so I want to farm, and I just wanted to know if any of you guys have an f5 ready bot that can run in the background with s4, I'd honestly appreciate it. Also what mode is the best to farm in? Siege? Thanks a bunch.
[Question] Best drone formation for hunting(killing alien)?
06/19/2012 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
Hi guys.. i have question.. what the best drone formation for hunting(kiling alien).. Chevorn formation price is 75k uri.. or moth formation 100k uri.. i confused buy moth or cevron.. btw i have 70k uridium now..
[QUESTION] Easier way on hunting Rare/Epic/Boss cards
03/06/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
Hey guys, do you have any tips on how to obtain Rare/Epic/Boss cards the EASIER way? I always visit Mr. Duel/Void in Thunder Hammer (Champion Mode) and yet... Still no luck on obtaining his card... :( If you have something to share, I'll be happy to hear it. (I mean, see it) Thanks in advance~!
Hunting question
06/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
ok everyone in ur own opinion whats ur best hunting place and whats the best thing you have gotten there
Question regarding CO Partner hunting
11/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, I been trying to use CO Partner to met hunt coz i'm broke, I'm lvl 89 fire tao so i dont have much problems at elf apes. Now, the issue is that I see the bot does not pick up much, any gold or items, unless it's right next to it, it wont jump to pick it up. (I have it set at "pick up all" by the way). Also, if there is a 6 gold pile drop near it, it only goes to pick up 1... and leave the rest behind. This is my only problem, what if there's a met or db drop, and it just ignores it ? is...