Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No more autoclickers ?

Discussion on No more autoclickers ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation No more autoclickers ?

Greetings,
about 2 months ago CO started fighting vs autoclickers yet untill yesterday GamesTool made by Ghost-Mate and gaming mouses was not banning, now it is banning along with all gaming mouses with autoclicker function. What I think is they detect it by name, at first they was detecting all autoclicker that its name include "clicker" that is y GamesTool was still working, now they detect GamesTool too, so probably what we need is an autoclicker that its name different , does not include "clicker", so any solutions? suggestions ? opinions ? I will be glad to know!
Old 11/26/2016, 00:18   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhammadSaleh View Post
so any solutions? suggestions ? opinions ? I will be glad to know!
Yes, don't use auto clickers ...
Old 11/26/2016, 09:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Coder 2014 View Post
Yes, don't use auto clickers ...
Would you be cooperative once? xD, As for ninja to kill bosses it is necessary, also to keep the mouse intact, w/o using it one might break the mouse trying to hit the boss faster -_-
Old 11/26/2016, 12:36   #4

Quote:
Would you be cooperative once? xD, As for ninja to kill bosses it is necessary, also to keep the mouse intact, w/o using it one might break the mouse trying to hit the boss faster -_-
I dunno ... configure whatever auto clicker thing you're using to click at a slower rate? They're most likely doing some kind of "If you do more than x clicks in one second -> ban" thing.
Old 11/26/2016, 12:43   #5

Quote:
I dunno ... configure whatever auto clicker thing you're using to click at a slower rate? They're most likely doing some kind of "If you do more than x clicks in one second -> ban" thing.
Actually no, because if this is the case, GamesTool would have been banning long time ago.
Old 11/26/2016, 12:51   #6

Quote:
Actually no, because if this is the case, GamesTool would have been banning long time ago.
Yes, but you said they weren't being detected until now.
Which means they probably, like you said, were checking for specific tools (like **** with "Clicker" in their name or whatever), but they changed it recently to detect "clicks per second". That's my guess, at least.

As far as I can tell (I just tested for a couple of minutes), you don't get banned just for having gaming mouse software running (Logitech Gaming Software in my case), you only get banned once you actually start using the "auto clicker" feature.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2016, 14:01   #7

Quote:
you only get banned once you actually start using the "auto clicker" feature.
Yes, that what I meant.
Quote:
but they changed it recently to detect "clicks per second". That's my guess, at least.
I still don`t think so because there is still ppl using it, when I asked what you use one told me Clickster v1.2 Configurable AutoClicker. by N3W8Y , I tried to download it but seems like the link isn`t working, it says bad gateway!
and Thanks for ur cooperation
Old 11/26/2016, 19:11   #8
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
i know one working autoclicker if u need pm me
Old 11/29/2016, 13:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceone0 View Post
i know one working autoclicker if u need pm me
Then reply on my private message sent 2 days ago