Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not realised idea

Discussion on Not realised idea within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well i have an idea:
after the new patches when u r in team and plvling the noobs,when they collect money u get a part of that money and there is a system message like"gained 23 silvers from powerlvling the newbies"
If u r plvling with your main char and have another your char in your team.Will u gain a part of the money droped by your 3th char?
This is like:
u drop money with your char,another your char in your team is colecting them, u get some money,and u give tham back to your 3th char and u do that thing again and again and again.Like a money machine.
I just got the idea and i have no time to test it pls tell me the results
Old 09/15/2005, 01:02   #2

I think your high level char only gets silvers from the newbies if a monster drops the money. My guess is that the money dropped from a monster is tagged for a short time if you are plvling some newbies. Even if you were to figure out how to tag any money like that, your high level char would only receive one part of the money stack, and your newbie char would receive the other part with no money gained or lost.

At least, that's what I believe, at the moment. Maybe there is a way to get free money using some sort of trick like this.
Old 09/15/2005, 01:08   #3

elite*gold: 20
If you and a noob are in a team alone, and the noob picks up 100 silvers. You will "Gain 50 silvers for plvling the noobies". The noob will get 50 silvers, even though it was 100 he picked up.
If someone other than the person who killed the mob picks up the money, its split between the team members.
Old 09/15/2005, 03:20   #4

It's split between the noob who got it and the team leader.
Old 09/15/2005, 09:38   #5

Mabey it splits,going go check today
Old 09/15/2005, 10:16   #6

yup,it splits
Old 09/19/2005, 08:58   #7

its definitely a split..
Old 09/19/2005, 17:49   #8

ROAR!! ok then, #closed..