Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BJX 1.2 Problem with Hunters

Discussion on BJX 1.2 Problem with Hunters within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well Ive been using BJX 1.2 for a good while now, had an arrest here and there but I've finally been able to keep all my guys out of jail by implimenting moderation and different coordinates.

However, there is one problem that i get that i never had in 1.0 or 1.1, and I was just curious if anyone else has this problem.

My hunter says HP to low rerunning script (so he goes back to the city)
The script gets down to autostore and fails and the next thing I know im in the Market!!!

My script has no reference to get me to the market(no autorepair or such) but yet heres my bot being an idiot stuck in market logging in and out cause it cant load map data (1.2 still has the old market map obviously)

This gets my bot locked but not jailed and is just annoying anyone else have this problem? Its happened to me 4 times!
Old 09/13/2005, 19:03   #2

change your config around so he carrys more pots, set the potting level a little higher and when he runs out of pots under script set he restarts bot and gets more pots.
Old 09/13/2005, 19:52   #3

But why is he ending up in the market??

Oh and by the way he caries like 18 pots and pots when health below 600 and reruns script when its below 200 and the monsters he fights only do around 10-20 so he only gets hit hard if a king or two are around and even then those guys only do about 150-200
Old 09/13/2005, 20:03   #4

I also have the problem where my hunter bot can't autostore correctly in TC and just re-logs back in after jumping to the Conductress. Possibly they changed the packets to get into your warehouse, but I'm unable to confirm this. After the bot keeps trying to autostore and disconnects, your account will get locked after a few times.

Here is an interesting thing that happened to me recently:
I tried using BJX on my main account so I can get a few levels up, since it is so hard to level at 100+. I had everything set to disconnect me if I ran out of pots, got a great item, backpack full, got killed, too low HPs, etc. My script was set for only leveling at a single spot that had barely any people around. I also made an AutoIt script to check if any players came around, so BJX would log off and re-log back in after five minutes. Everything worked perfectly for about six hours, and then I went AFK for about an hour - and that's when I got jailed. Luckily I picked up 100k during leveling.

There was nobody around to see me, and I could not figure out why the heck the bot was jailed even though it never returned to town. My two best guesses are: there is a special "arrest" packet that only comes every once in a while (like every 8-10 hours, or whenever the GM decides to send it), OR if you do anything that is detected as possibly being a bot, then your account is flagged so that an invisible GM can come later and check out to see if you are really a bot. I can't really think of any other reason why my simple leveling bot could get jailed.