Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HP address 5201

Discussion on HP address 5201 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HP address 5201

Hello,

Well i would like some explanation about getting the right address for the HP value. (I'm making a background labby leveler and want to include a disconnector on life value) but i can't get the right fixed address with cheat engine search.. I've looked through allot of threads on this forum but they are all outdated and very hard to understand
so can somebody explain to me how to get the HP memory address.

or maybe an program somebody wrote that disconnects on low hp also when windows is not activated
Old 01/06/2010, 17:38   #2

Bump
Old 01/06/2010, 18:07   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
You could, just as an example, find the function that says "Your HP is full", and find out how that function finds it. It's pretty easy though, you can find the string in StrRes.ini and then search for "Push xxxx" (xxxx being the hex number) in olly.
Old 01/06/2010, 18:13   #4

012FCC50 is address

i tink at that you ask for
Old 01/07/2010, 07:38   #5

Quote:
You could, just as an example, find the function that says "Your HP is full", and find out how that function finds it. It's pretty easy though, you can find the string in StrRes.ini and then search for "Push xxxx" (xxxx being the hex number) in olly.
Alright ill go try this in the week end!

Quote:
012FCC50 is address

i tink at that you ask for
Well i know how you found this.. just scan the game a few times for the value of hp. But try restart the client and it has changed.