Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Clean 5017 exes.

Discussion on [HELP] Clean 5017 exes. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Clean 5017 exes.

Mods, I spent an hour searching, I need your help, I need the 5017 clean exe's including the cidloader.

thanks!
Old 01/01/2010, 05:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
double post, someone help me!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]Sondestan Known as KAROS GAME UPLOADED EXES,TXTS,GG FILES NEED DISABLE GG
01/06/2010 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hello Well, Thank you for visiting this topic, I wish you can understand me.. I'm playing SonDestan Known as KAROS GAME... My server is Official Turkish Karos Game server. In Europe KarosGame server They are not using GameGuard "BUT" in Turkish KarosGame they are using GameGuard :S That was the boring story about KarosGame and GameGuard
[RELEASE]Big Project..5095,5065,5017,5017 (command Server)
10/01/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
Hi, Yes i made a big project with my self by my self i host i edit i control i code. The Project contain 3 Co plvling Servers and 1 Command server the plvling servers are Snow Server and Treasure island . snow server works with 5065 client and it have alot of edits , adds , well i have made 135 gears and you can upgrade it in market from De La Vega for 250k CPS for each item also you should get 1 blessing amulet to make dmg -1 and you can get it by killing 1000 Birdman or 1000 Snake man or...