Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about fps

Discussion on about fps within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about fps

thx
Old 09/08/2016, 08:13   #2

me too
Old 09/10/2016, 18:15   #3

So, you're working with Redux, that issue isn't client-side you will need to write it in the source itself.
EDIT : I was talking about the "REMOVE JUMP FAR"
Old 09/10/2016, 20:10   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by m e n a View Post
So, you're working with Redux, that issue isn't client-side you will need to write it in the source itself.
What on earth are you talking about. FPS limits and "cannot jump that far" type messages are client side in every sense of the word.

Yes the server might have a maximum jump distance but it will be FAR greater than the one in the client - usually 18x18 which is the max view range of the client using shift screen by default. Nothing he's talking about is server side though, he's talking about .exe editing and he's on his own for that.
Old 09/10/2016, 22:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
What on earth are you talking about. FPS limits and "cannot jump that far" type messages are client side in every sense of the word.

Yes the server might have a maximum jump distance but it will be FAR greater than the one in the client - usually 18x18 which is the max view range of the client using shift screen by default. Nothing he's talking about is server side though, he's talking about .exe editing and he's on his own for that.
Well, you're totally right but I was just guessing that hes talking about Redux because I saw many posts from that guy asking for some things that related to Redux, though I'm not talking about FPS, I'm not trying to be rude but seriously FPS? Everyone ******* knows how to control FPS!!

I was talking about "Remove jump far" thing that he mentioned, and I assumed that hes talking about Redux because Redux V3.05 got no maximum jump distance at all I mean AT ALL.

So if the Client-side handles that it would be great, but i just cant recall if TQ already handled that in Patch 5065 or not!
if not what would that mean?
You guys was jumping like crazy over there?! >_>