Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pls help me bjx jail

Discussion on pls help me bjx jail within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i cant get out of bjx jail help me pls theres no guard nothing
Old 09/02/2005, 20:54   #2

elite*gold: 0

msg a GM ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot JAIL
10/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Was you alredy in Bot Jail ? How was it there for you "lol" Just post here your BotJail story or everything u know about it. :D
bot jail
10/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
how i go away bot jail
Getting Out of GW jail ?..
10/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Is there anything to get out of GW jail, so you dont have to wait that much time until jail break?.... like go out as soon as u come in...somehow?..ty
bot jail???
09/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
well ive seen lots of posts with bot jail in it wat is bot jail and wat do i need to get out plus ware can i get the item i kno u cant drop items or move and all that so can some1 tell me the specifics of bot jail +karma for whoever tells me the most details bout bot jail lol
Let me in jail already :eek:
01/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey everyone ^^ Does anyone know a quick way to get into bot jail ? So far i've tried some stuff even had a char walk a small circle repeating the same action in front of the Pharm in tc for about 20 hours wich amazingly did'nt get him busted :? so anyone got any ideas ? Really want to get that char out ^^ it's my Gf's Sooo Bad that one of my first posts here is a question :rolleyes: But ummm i'll try and make up for that :D And yes i did try a search first ^^;;;