Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Restore Button for DH and other disguises

Discussion on Restore Button for DH and other disguises within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, you know how you can send the packet to return to a normal state at any time while your in DH or another transformation?

Well, go into CO, use DH, wait for the Return thing to appear, DC, log back in and the button is still there, Use dh, wait a sec, click the button, and there you go, you return even when your not supposed to be able to, so therefore I think this button could be made to stay there/appear as soon as you use dh. Maybe with a dll injection or something, I dunno but it should be posible. Think about it, and if anyone does manage to get this to work, can you please PM as I would like to implement it into my DH trainer.

Anyways, thats it!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WarRock statt KOREANISCHE BUTTON --> Englische BUTTON
02/26/2010 - WarRock - 6 Replies
Bin mir nicht sicher ob es diesen Thread schon gibt aber hab bis jetzt nichts gesehen hier. Funktionen Für WarRock Korea Koreanische Schriften (Button) weg und englische Schriften (Button) hin Anleitung
i need restore my ( DB and meotor ) help plz
10/18/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies
hi guys there is a topic in the site for new looks 4 dbs and metors.. now i need back my files can some one tell me how or where i found them ? i re-install the game .. but the same problem stay :mad:
acc restore
05/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
anyone have or know how to get to the page where u can restore accs? search but only came up with a scam thread
restore button
09/09/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
is there a way to put restore button always even in hotkeys?