Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

conqueronline 1.0

Discussion on conqueronline 1.0 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help on account unlocking cause my account got caught using bot but its nt banned its just lock just need help on this i appriciate if any1 can help me im so pisst
Old 08/31/2005, 21:35   #2

lol just wait for the nex maintenance
Old 08/31/2005, 21:46   #3

wow i used to think that some of you guys were just being **** heads when you used to flame people for asking the same thing over and over again.... wtf is wrong with you people "Search search search" if no one asked the **** question you did then post......... every page of the forum is turning into "hi im new i dunno" "can someone help me with this" "im baned what to do" "how come" "it wont" "every time i" over and over and over the same questions...... just take 5 min before you post and search and read though the forums odds are youll get your answere............. granted sometimes you just miss it when your looking so you ask... but *** **** how the hell do all of you miss these things over and over like this,..............
Old 08/31/2005, 21:51   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by newtoallthis@Aug 31 2005, 21:46
wow i used to think that some of you guys were just being **** heads when you used to flame people for asking the same thing over and over again.... wtf is wrong with you people "Search search search" if no one asked the **** question you did then post......... every page of the forum is turning into "hi im new i dunno" "can someone help me with this" "im baned what to do" "how come" "it wont" "every time i" over and over and over the same questions...... just take 5 min before you post and search and read though the forums odds are youll get your answere............. granted sometimes you just miss it when your looking so you ask... but *** **** how the hell do all of you miss these things over and over like this,..............
don't know man... we must live with it.. keep relaxing.. thats everything what we can do..
Old 09/01/2005, 00:03   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Account locked/banned, isnt it the same? mine said banned but I got it back, but I've never got a locked one, all mine were banned, but now back. I think TQ has a new app that bans everyone until maint. And only GMs can do permanent ban.
Old 09/01/2005, 01:21   #6

Quote:
this is a forum and people are joining everyday....
you shouldnt get mad at the new people
we should be glad they are joining us...that say that they must like this forum and to yell at them then maybe they might leave and do something horrible..like you know what

just take it easy because not everyone is as smart as you
Old 09/01/2005, 01:48   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by lilxshadow+Sep 1 2005, 01:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilxshadow @ Sep 1 2005, 01:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--newtoallthis@Aug 31 2005, 21:46
this is a forum and people are joining everyday....
you shouldnt get mad at the new people
we should be glad they are joining us...that say that they must like this forum and to yell at them then maybe they might leave and do something horrible..like you know what

just take it easy because not everyone is as smart as you [/b][/quote]
I disagree, if there new they should respect us and learn the way we run things around here. Every forum is the same, noone likes spammers and this guy "efren1" has posted nothing usefull in this forum, but only questions that have been asked before. Secondly I have never seen him thank anyone for when he has been helped. So I think "newtoallthis" is right to have had a go at him and I think many of the other members here will agree.

efren1 -1 karma for posting something that has been posted at least 5 times.
Old 09/01/2005, 01:56   #8

i understand now...im really new to forums and not have real experiences at it and whatnot

but i have to say this: Everyone was once a noob and have to ask because they were new at some point or another
maybe it happens once or happens alot of time
a noob today can be a geinus hacker tomorrow. they just have to believe in themself that they can do it
Old 09/01/2005, 02:13   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by lilxshadow@Sep 1 2005, 01:56
i understand now...im really new to forums and not have real experiences at it and whatnot

but i have to say this: Everyone was once a noob and have to ask because they were new at some point or another
maybe it happens once or happens alot of time
a noob today can be a geinus hacker tomorrow. they just have to believe in themself that they can do it
True, but in order to become a non-noob you need to learn...

Efren1 after all the posts telling him to do so hasnt.

Also, @Efren1, Why do you put "Conqueronline1" as the topic name for everything and then what your trying to ask in the subject line. It should be the other way around...
Old 09/01/2005, 03:03   #10

i dunno guess its my pathern but can u guess help me?
Old 09/01/2005, 06:55   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by efren1@Sep 1 2005, 03:03
i dunno guess its my pathern but can u guess help me?
As I said, I guess some people dont learn
Old 09/01/2005, 12:45   #12

Quote:
epep forums were spammed allover co boards, that's what happened

now everyone is here