Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BJX Dead Forever?

Discussion on BJX Dead Forever? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I've read so much **** on forums and at least 50% is bull **** speculation or just plain wrong. I like elitepvpers though because some of you guys are immensely knowledgable. So here's my question:

If BJX is now defunct because conquer increased the "arrest packet" whatever that is, why can't anybody just make a wrapper for BJX that will intercept this packet and make a correct reply. I'm assuming this arrest packet is true but is it?

Can someone who knows "aka an actual knowledable person on the subject" explain a little better about how this "arrest packet" works, if its the problem then why not tackle it so we can all get back to BJXing!

I run 9 bots and my friend runs 4 and he had a miner get arrested after they implimented the new system but his hunter was still going strong 3 hours later. My hunter was arrested along with 4 miner bots, but the other 4 were still going strong.

My point is if conquer just looks for repetative motions to arrest why is my hunter busted and not my friends. Why is are 4 miner who only dropps ore arrested but not the other 4.

I think BJX could be resurrected, and Elitepvpers are the people to do it!
Old 08/28/2005, 20:59   #2
NyaR

people could do it, but most likely wont. you could always wait for bjx to update his bot himself.

Old 08/28/2005, 21:11   #3

do you buy db for it?
Old 08/28/2005, 23:15   #4

the main thing is to bypass that "dc" thingie thats why they lock your accounts, and they can recognize u r botting cuz of the 1 second base movements, if we cant change the main bjx proggie, we can make an external application that changes the scripts files once in a while
Old 08/28/2005, 23:22   #5

shihanshin:
I guess if someone figured the "arrest packet" we wouldn't be messing with bjx anymore, no, we would complete our own CO clients.
I cannot say much more to that though as I'm lately extremely busy and got no time to look into it.

sabbathin:
You would have to alter the code in zffy.dll for that, as the script doesn't support specifying a coordinate from where you are selling/storing.
Shouldn't be a too hard task as the functions in it are named.
Old 08/28/2005, 23:30   #6

to bad the bjc-client is not open-source... would help alot... to make an undetectable version...

but only to change the auto-reconnect will not help... check packets you must send every 5-10min a "special-packet" to server.. if not you get arrested..
Old 08/29/2005, 17:20   #7

I myself is pretty sure the maker will update it,but will cost,and right now its not only the jail thing that is the problem,the Locking part is way bigger
Old 08/29/2005, 17:26   #8

I think I know a way to stop getting Bot jailed, what you need is a messenger, have just a noob loged in anywhere, and have your botter whisper him with random letters and stuff. This would act as a non bot action.

Also have random moving time to give the implication of human error, jumping exactly every 1 second is dodgy, make it varied between 1 and 3 seconds. Also the item droping might be a giveaway as items are droped in a stack...

Anyways just make a program that acts like a human...but isnt :P
Old 08/29/2005, 18:11   #9

He will either stop upgrading the English version or use a new protection sheme. (So that you couldn't run it without a l/p with a valid gamecard)
Doubt he will completely stop development though as he already put so much time in it.
Old 08/29/2005, 20:09   #10

From what i've read on the conquer forums, this forum, and a couple of others, i get the impression that the chinese version that has been out a lot longer than the English version we know as 1.0 and 1.1 is more accepted on the actual chinese servers. Apparently they don't care so much if you bot compared to the stink that was raised on the US servers. So I wonder if he will discontinue english version development stick with the chinese version. I do agree with you that a lot of time invested in the english bjx to just abandon it alltogether though.

Im a programmer/network engineer and my forte is MS technologies asp.net vb mssql servers etc etc. I did take assembly in college of course but i felt it sucked ***. However, I love this bot so much i may just have to download Hex Workshop and a couple of tutorials. I used almost every day since it came out with 9 bots and ammassed more than 100 million in cash, +1s out the wazoo, 89 gems, supers, elites, 3 dbs and that was only 7 days of botting on the Glory server. rags to riches my friends, this bot makes every auto it script, autohotkey script, or autominer prog look like fingerpainting. This IS THE bot, i stopped development on my auto hunter / auto miner because of BJX. (I previously used autominer with a combination of an autoflee from pker script i wrote)

If the bot is arrested based on where it jumps and when then it shouldn't be to hard to just find that code section and inject some randomness.

If the bot is arrested on the basis of it logging in and out every 10 minutes again it shouldn't be to hard to find that part of the code and do something about it.

However if the bot is arrested based on a combonation of those things Plus these mystical arrest packets then im not sure what to do about it the whole situation.

chocoman4k: do you think it is really just a matter of modifing the .dll file to thwart the arresting by adding a seed of randomness to coordinate jumps?

Also does anyone know whether they ban ips? ive had 5 bots go to the 100k jail but never been locked or banned. If they don't ban ips I'd be willing to play around with the code (assuming I can figure it out)
Old 08/30/2005, 04:21   #11

Here is what you get arrested for. The perfect continious repetitive jumps, the dropping of items in stacks, and the fact that items are bought/sold as fast as the packets can be sent. All this bot really needs is some timers of randomness. It should be a well known fact that it dosent get arrested for reconnecting every 10 minutes, I myself run (or, ran rather) bjx 1.0 and I got arrested just as often, and still did/do. All that is needed is a few timers. And the servers dont log your actions and cehck to make sure your not doing the same thing over again - because its possible for players to do that too. You can test this yourself. Jump about 10 spots in a row, all the same spots, get it memorised, do it at the same speed. Now do it a good 10-20 times. Did you get arrested? No, no you didn't. All this bot needs is a few safety timers on things like item dropping, buying/selling, and jumping.
Old 08/30/2005, 10:05   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk@Aug 30 2005, 04:21
Here is what you get arrested for. The perfect continious repetitive jumps, the dropping of items in stacks, and the fact that items are bought/sold as fast as the packets can be sent. All this bot really needs is some timers of randomness. It should be a well known fact that it dosent get arrested for reconnecting every 10 minutes, I myself run (or, ran rather) bjx 1.0 and I got arrested just as often, and still did/do. All that is needed is a few timers. And the servers dont log your actions and cehck to make sure your not doing the same thing over again - because its possible for players to do that too. You can test this yourself. Jump about 10 spots in a row, all the same spots, get it memorised, do it at the same speed. Now do it a good 10-20 times. Did you get arrested? No, no you didn't. All this bot needs is a few safety timers on things like item dropping, buying/selling, and jumping.
I agre with most of that but I believe the DCing can get your account locked....not jailed just locked. In my new spell trainer I had a DH trainer that dced, connected, DH'ed repeat and afer about 20-30 logs i got banned, but I had my old trainer which is timer based to sit dh sit dh ect ect

and running that for 6 hours + I didnt get locked or jailed...
Old 08/30/2005, 22:11   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo+Aug 30 2005, 10:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hojo @ Aug 30 2005, 10:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Matt.dk@Aug 30 2005, 04:21
I agre with most of that but I believe the DCing can get your account locked....not jailed just locked. In my new spell trainer I had a DH trainer that dced, connected, DH'ed repeat and afer about 20-30 logs i got banned, but I had my old trainer which is timer based to sit dh sit dh ect ect

and running that for 6 hours + I didnt get locked or jailed... [/b][/quote]
Well yeah, if you login too many times your account gets locked until the next maintinence, thats a known fact. Its simple bruteforce protection. Soo many login requests = temporary account lock. And by the way, you need somewherein the area of 700 logins to achive this, not 30.
Old 08/31/2005, 09:56   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by shihanshin@Aug 29 2005, 20:09
chocoman4k: do you think it is really just a matter of modifing the .dll file to thwart the arresting by adding a seed of randomness to coordinate jumps?
I cannot say much to this as I haven't found some time for finding out why the bot exactly gets arrested.
But it must be something we can change inside the .dll file as it contains the whole protocol
Old 08/31/2005, 10:25   #15

I even got arrested for using CO2.0 client on CO1.0 servers. It said I was a botter. I only jumped 3 times before getting arrested. My friend did too in the same fasion.