Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Biggest bot ever...

Discussion on Biggest bot ever... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Okey well i guess i decided to make the biggest Color/Cord based Bot in the whole CO history.
And to do this i want atleast a few people that could help me,no programming or such just help me with a few easy things.
I will Inform soon what i need help with.
And i will also make the Tutorial on how to be using this Bot as soon as ive got some things collected and made this.

Ok time to start now, Here is a few exampels

i need abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz in small letters and then i need all numbers from 0-9,and hmm let me see i think i would need the question mark sign to ?.
ok what i want u people to do is go inside Conquer then take photos from the letters from Items and such,do not take pictures from the letters in the Chat just the IN game things,like the letters in monsters name the letters in Npcs name and items name and such.
and i want the letters to be EXACTLY like the example i gave,its supposed to be "?x15" i mean 15 in height and then lets say the letter it self is 5 in weidth so then the pciture is gonna be 6x15 and its supposed to be 3 spaces from the bottom to up then u put the letter,i will put a few more exampels,and as u see i alredy made a few so u dont have to make them.

The thing is i dont know if the Chat and the Ingame font of the letters are the same but if somebody can confirm this then its okey to take the letters from the chat.

And please be Patient and do it with no mistakes,they are important.

After i have got all the letters i need i will make the Bot finished and then i will make Scripts and i will show a guide on how to make them,and its not BJX scripts its way harder scripts wich way more power,a good script could be like 5000 lines.but i will make a few good scripts and learn u and hopefully this community will be full of scripters.

And it will be a wonderfull day for us cheaters ;D

and oh yea every letter u make post them directly,dont make all of them then send cause other people maybe will do some before u and then u would of waste time for nothing.
And please dont Flame this tread,everytime ur going to post a new letter just edit ur former post dont make a new post.
Thank you

Okey i will be back later to see what u guys have brought to me,and remember the faster u guys give me all the letters the faster this bot will be available
~Bounteyhunter
Old 08/26/2005, 23:54   #2
NyaR

imageshack.us

upload the pictures post them here by editing your post

Old 08/27/2005, 02:41   #3

Hey can somebody pinn this so more people see it,so i can make it faster.

Oh yea to make this clear,this is not an idea i know what im doing.
Old 08/28/2005, 18:59   #4

Not being rude, but if these pictures have to be exact your better off doing it yourself. IMO it would be easyer.

My modo is if you want something done, do it yourself.

That way you controll everything.
Old 08/28/2005, 20:31   #5

also different comps use different fonts settings for conquer so it might not work for some comps
Old 08/28/2005, 23:35   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Bountey@Aug 26 2005, 23:26
...And to do this i want atleast a few people that could help me,"no programming" or such just help me with a few easy things...
hey bountey.. how will you code it? just asking... when you need help let me know
Old 08/29/2005, 16:26   #7

Im just gonna change scar CO Compatable,and im a good scripter using scar,so i will make scripts,and about the problem diffrent comps having diffrent fonts,thats like 2 percent of people having diffrent font,but i think there are settings u can change on ur computer to get the same fonts as everyone else.and i have alredy made all the Big letters ABC............... but i dont got that much time doing all the pictures,so it would be nice if someone could do the abc... small letters,its really simple,u could add me on MSN and i could explain.cause there is other things also to do,so i have to make them,cause thoose things are to complicated,the part getting the small abc letters is pretty simple but takes time,and i dont got much of that except on Saturdays and Sundays.
Scar 2.02 is made by Kaitnieks except scar is for a game called RuneScape,
And i gonna make it for Conquer cuase trust me it has real power,u cant even imagine, TQ staff will never be able to stop u with this except 1 way,and thats putting GMs running around talking with people to see if they are AFK or not,wich will be really hard for them to do.Who cares about a lvl 15 miner getting banned right?
Old 08/30/2005, 04:01   #8

Scar is pretty powerful..

Anyway, CO uses the non-unicode font that your system is configured to display. This can easily be changed by opening your Reigonal and language options in your control panel (winxp only) and by going to the advanced tab. However, if your on a US based version of windows xp, you will only be able to change back and forth between 2 main non unicode fonts, regardless of what language you choose in your options.

And yes, co uses 1 font only. Just go next to a npc, type in its name, take a screenshot and compare for yourself.
Old 08/30/2005, 17:56   #9

TY Matt.dk and there you go guys,see i told you that u can change fonts.and cmon make thoose letters,im not gonna make them,got no time.
Old 08/31/2005, 06:28   #10

Just a couple of quick questions because I'm all about a bot like this, in fact I'm a pretty savvy autohotkey / autoit scripter and I've tried the same thing!

Here's the problem I'd like to know how you will get around that i couldn't using AutoHotKey:

You can take a screen shot of the letter '1' but what happens when you do an image search for that number and the coordinates at the to of the screen falls on a graphic of a rock, or a graphic of a red tree. The background of the pic changes drastically and will never match the background of the origional picture (even if you took the pic on the same map that you are on when you took the pic). Ive scripted miner bots, auto drop bots, hunter bots (which is why i wanted a coordinate tracking system), tao trainers etc, etc. My script languages would allow you to specify an amount of shading variance for each pixel from 0-255 but no matter what the variance is red doesnt match yellow doesn't match white doesn't match green. And if you specified a high variance to compensate for these problems you ended up with false positives. My coordinate moving bot only hit about 60% of the time, so i abandoned it. Auto Dropper bots work fine because the background is very dark and always the same when you mouseover an item. But due to the Unpredictable dynamic background behind the coordinates i scrapped my project.

Is Scar so uber a script program that it can get around this fundamental problem and if so how? I want to hear an answer before i contribute my time
Old 08/31/2005, 14:35   #11

Wow i absolutley get NOTHING why do u have to write so much,and by the way im Swedish,not like my English is my first language.,gonna read true it 1 more time.
wait wait im not sure but let me guess,ur thinking the numbers are for the cordinates? cause they are not,but yes it also works for the cordinates,look at my exampels,u see this the letter it self is White and the color around is black,now scar ONLY reads the letter and then in the game,lets say thoose cords are yellow right? now scar will transform it to white and compare,but u wont notice it.

Oh yea and it would be wonderful next time u make questions make like
1. Question number one
2. Question number two

that would be easier to read

Scar is a very complex and pretty much one of the powerfullest bots ever.
Old 08/31/2005, 15:00   #12

Bounty if you could pm your e-mail or msn msg or w/e you use i think i can help out on the simple things.
Old 08/31/2005, 20:43   #13

Well ty Kaiser77,my msn is
Old 08/31/2005, 22:03   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by shihanshin@Aug 31 2005, 06:28
Just a couple of quick questions because I'm all about a bot like this, in fact I'm a pretty savvy autohotkey / autoit scripter and I've tried the same thing!

Here's the problem I'd like to know how you will get around that i couldn't using AutoHotKey:

You can take a screen shot of the letter '1' but what happens when you do an image search for that number and the coordinates at the to of the screen falls on a graphic of a rock, or a graphic of a red tree.* The background of the pic changes drastically and will never match the background of the origional picture (even if you took the pic on the same map that you are on when you took the pic). Ive scripted miner bots, auto drop bots, hunter bots (which is why i wanted a coordinate tracking system), tao trainers etc, etc.* My script languages would allow you to specify an amount of shading variance for each pixel from 0-255 but no matter what the variance is red doesnt match yellow doesn't match white doesn't match green. And if you specified a high variance to compensate for these problems you ended up with false positives.* My coordinate moving bot only hit about 60% of the time, so i abandoned it.* Auto Dropper bots work fine because the background is very dark and always the same when you mouseover an item. But due to the Unpredictable dynamic background behind the coordinates i scrapped my project.

Is Scar so uber a script program that it can get around this fundamental problem and if so how?* I want to hear an answer before i contribute my time
basically, he says that the screens you're taking are black and white, whereas text in-game (like chat or items, player location, ...) has a non-black background. It's only a fundamental problem if you think black means black... Text is one color (white for chat, yellow for items, ...), background another. It's quite unlikely you'll encounter text with an exact match of background (#FFFF00 and FAE812 both look like very very bright yellow, but they're not the same). If you expand on this and insist only say 90% (or whatever works, testing required) of the 'background' has to be 'non-text-color', you've got yourself an algorithm that has a 99.99...% chance of being right.

As for your letters, you're not 'typing one, screenshot, cut, paste, resize, save', are you? Just type 13 (or all 26 if it fits in the chatbox), much quicker.

Question:
1. Is scar a bot (runs on its own, as many instances as your system can handle), a macro (CO must be running, can only handle one window per PC), or something else?
2. If only one instance can be run, are there ways to circumvent this? I've tried using a virtual PC but the crap vid card wouldn't even run CO...
Old 08/31/2005, 23:18   #15

Yes all I was asking is you show the letter 'A' with a white font and black background.

If you do an imagesearch looking for a black box with a white 'A' in it you'll never find it as far as coordinates are displayed. Coordinates are yellow. The background can be practically any color ranging from light colored to dark colored.

Therefore, I could never get my coordinate mover system to work more than 60% of the time (whats the point then) AutoHokey Scripts allow you to speficy a variance in pixel color when image searching. But due to the extreme difference in backgrounds of text you can never find it 100% of the time.

I hope you do it though Bountey Coordinate based movement is what made BJX so Uber.