Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Biggest bot ever...

Discussion on Biggest bot ever... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/01/2005, 17:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
cheapbastard :
1. no scar does not run on its own cause its not an packet sender,this is a cordinate,pixel,color,bitmap whatever macro,this macro will use ur mouse,and will only work in 1 window,wich yes it does suck,but the thing is its so *** **** advanced u can acctually use it on ur main character,and u can even make ur Main character speak back and so it acctualy makes sense to the person it speaks to.

2.hmm i really dont know what u mean,srry.

shihanshin:
okey ive acctually used this on other games,and even on CO,except i never made it compatable with scar,but there is a game like Runescape for example.and trust me this letter **** does work,and its amazing.
And the percent of it working only 99.9 is not correct its more like 99.999999999
this program is pretty much making ur macro look like an human but not being one.
Old 09/01/2005, 17:09   #17

Bountey please watch your language..were trying to get rid of all that now.
Old 09/01/2005, 20:55   #18

i dont understand... afaik coordinates (and monster names, item names, ...) are always the same color. So substitute white with yellow (or red/black/green/white/... whatever), and as for black use 'not-yellow'. Beyond that use a simple algorithm like what i described before...

bountey, with my 2nd question i meant "is there ANY way to run it twice on one physical computer, such as virtual PCs or having your proggy run for two or more CO clients simultaneously (... alt-tab?)".
Old 09/01/2005, 21:13   #19

cheapbastard:
You mean so the bot will change between Conquers all the time and play? hmm i guess u can do that,by running scar twice and making ur own script doing that stuff and opening 2 visible CO windows.
And i really dont understand ur first text
afaik?
If ur telling me to change some stuff,then no,i alredy know this works,just help me get thoose letters that ive asked from the begining and u will see what im talking about.

ultimatedestroyer:
ultimate i got no idea what u mean by that.
i dont see any bad language :/ umm u mean the *** **** and suck??
they are not that bad ;/
Old 09/01/2005, 21:29   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by shihanshin@Aug 31 2005, 23:18
Yes all I was asking is you show the letter 'A' with a white font and black background.

If you do an imagesearch looking for a black box with a white 'A' in it you'll never find it as far as coordinates are displayed. Coordinates are yellow. The background can be practically any color ranging from light colored to dark colored.

Therefore, I could never get my coordinate mover system to work more than 60% of the time (whats the point then) AutoHokey Scripts allow you to speficy a variance in pixel color when image searching. But due to the extreme difference in backgrounds of text you can never find it 100% of the time.

I hope you do it though Bountey Coordinate based movement is what made BJX so Uber.
Ok now i did say how scar works,no idea if ur reading what im saying.

Simply this is how scar works,
Lets say we have all theese letters now and they are all Black and white.
Now scar will change the whole colors from the game into Black and White and compare them,now if ur telling me this wont work,then u know nothing.
Cause let me say this again and again and again,i have used it before and often and it does work,theese letters in black and white are for other stuff they are not for the whole macro,cause simply let me say again.

This macro uses :

Color Pixel,
Cordinate Pixel,
thoose White and black letters for some stuff,
Bit maps in COLORS yes exactly,
a whole lot of other compicated stuff we will go into when u guys acctually help me get thoose letters first.

And thoose letters or numbers are NOT gonna be for the Cordinate moving,
Thoose letters are more for the Auto chat and such
Old 09/02/2005, 18:10   #21

Ok there bounty if youre saying those arent gona be used for coordinates then let me redirect you to an earlier post when i blatently asked you how you were going to do coordinate based movement with pixels. Thats what i want to know. I can do EVERYTHING else myself. And I have.

Thats my question:

1: How are you goning to do coordinate movement

And thanks for the flame saying i know nothing too. It really hurt my heart. Is this English plain enough for you to answer my question? Maybe if you answer this question disuage doubt from the people reading this thread they might help you. And FYI Ive seen this thread around for a long time you couldve got the letters yourself by now... if that is really the big holdup
Old 09/02/2005, 18:54   #22

When you change the captured picture to 2bit (B&W) they call it Alpa pixel scanning. A whole back
I had to make a security program that checkes for color variations between 2 pictures, and if there was a big difference (say a person was in one and then not in the other) then it would set off an alarm. So yeah I know what you mean, and yes it does work in most cases, considering all the text in CO is either yellow or white (and a tiny bit blue) it should be fine.

Colors that go black in alpa scanning are normally deep colors. EG look at the gradient on the side of this page --->

If you divide that into 5 you get this
_
|_|
|_|
|_|
|_|
|_|

the top 2 blocks would turn black and the bottom 3 would go white. so that gives you a rough idea on the deepness of the color for it to go black, or coarse this can all be changed with a simple gradient bar (I doubt scar hs something like this) but anyways...

If this bot is going to be good it should include a user customizabe color comparison chart as different monitors display the same collor differenty.
Old 09/10/2005, 19:04   #23

Ok,i think i will just close this, when i said i need help with the letters and then i would make the bot i didnt mean plz flame me.
As i said im bareleyon the computer cause i have to many stuff to do IRL ,If u would just done what i said from the begining the bot would been finished and u would see what i wast talking about
Old 09/25/2005, 23:18   #24

Bountey what is you're email address i will get some letters for ya if u want, just tell me what letters you need
Old 09/27/2005, 02:18   #25

I think he was expecting this to die, nothing really happened with it..
Old 10/13/2005, 23:33   #26

youre all gay mesin up his dream to make an awsome bot if oyui just helped him we woulld all be rich bastards on CO now look wat yu ******** done! think about it you ruined the perfect hack!
Old 10/15/2005, 01:30   #27

could someone unsticky this please, as nothing is being done with this.
Old 11/23/2005, 00:57   #28

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Yeah Hojo unsticky it. Thanks
Old 11/29/2005, 15:35   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by Prazon@Oct 13 2005, 22:33
youre all gay mesin up his dream to make an awsome bot if oyui just helped him we woulld all be rich bastards on CO now look wat yu ******** done! think about it you ruined the perfect hack!
shut the **** up fackface, if you want it so bad why dont you do it.

******* hell, your rude.

@Xtreme

K, #unpinned
Old 11/30/2005, 00:13   #30

I will prolly get flamed or/and banned for saying this.

You guys are REALLY, but i mean REALLY n00bs in cheating.
1. you trust NOTHING, everything has to be checked at least by 10 virusscanners, you guys use NOTHING on your main char (which means you are scared losing it, which means you arent even worth using the macro's)
When some1 says its a bad program, there's absolute chaos, people being scared of losing their accounts. who gives a ****, its a game, not your life. (apart from when you paid for something in conquer which makes you even more pathatic)
2. there are absolutely NO advanced bots. All the packet senders and color bots are making me sick.
3. When there actually is a good bot (like scar). Either the one who makes the post doesnt understand **** about it, or no1 supports him/her.

This post is probably gonna be edited/removed or anything like it.