Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reapairing without wearing off weapons

Discussion on Reapairing without wearing off weapons within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/24/2005, 16:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
ty i have seen it its a really nice guide
Old 08/24/2005, 17:16   #17

Received Thanks: 1,564
i already made a program to do this
Old 08/24/2005, 17:54   #18

cool it works! ty alot Peach!
Old 08/25/2005, 03:38   #19

its great think u did there ... but I sugest not to rely on that alot cause its huge isue and probably TQ will repair it as soon as they find out... Just imagine reborn arcer or tao wearing Elite Trojan armor lvl 110 for quite a whyle... it will be too obvious...
Old 08/25/2005, 05:34   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by No_messiah@Aug 24 2005, 03:23
wrong bjx takes weapons of when repairing them at market to make it look like its a player doing it, next yes its posible but you need to have the item id, only way i know to get this item id is with the packet proxy COPAC as Bukshi said but even with this you need to take the item off and on to get the id but efter thats done you can store the id and use it again next time whilest the item is been used
well if bjx does take off items then there was a huge bug when i fixed my bow while on bjx and didnt hav enough stats to re equip it... it was repaired and i could equip it... soon as i took it off i couldnt re equip it.....
Old 08/26/2005, 02:53   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by Peach@Aug 24 2005, 11:13
let me teach u how..

use co pac then.. go on to market.. then follow these...

1) log the item repair packet with the item u want to repair

example: take off ur super +8 coronet and open the NPC in market and press repair and click on it.. LOG the packet!

the packet will look something like this

14 00 F1 03 XX XX XX XX 00 00 00 00 0E 00 00 00 12 2E 32 00
00 00 00 00 (last four bytes u can change to 00 if u want.. its useless) for easiler refrence the last four byte in that packet is.. 12 2E 32 00

the last 00 is always 00..

XX XX XX XX = i item id.. not sure but then.. its useless BahX... -.- or i should say no need to care about or edit anything

2) take down the packet into to notepad and label or something so u can remember

for example.. super +8 coronet and stuff got this

my lovely cornet
14 00 F1 03 12 34 56 78 00 00 00 00 0E 00 00 00 12 2E 32 00

my super +8 bs
14 00 F1 03 55 44 33 22 00 00 00 00 0E 00 00 00 12 2E 32 00

=P

u juz log it down and resend everytime u wana repair the coronet ( example only ) but always remember this.. you will need MONEY!!!

3) u will get it repaired o(^.^)o LOL! what i mean is.. resend the packet u log for like the coronet

4) lastly.. do it for all the equips u want.. for future use erm.. or i can say repeat step 1-4 and over n over =D

FAQ
where and what is CO PAC?

u can get it <-- click click >.<

its a very good packet logger/editor and sender by chocoman4k

or.. u can use coproxy by behelit

something very good too.. with many functions as well as logging and editing and sending packets
download it from. <- click -.-

any other problems.. feel free to msg me on the forums!! ill always reply asap without any delay!

ty ty ty

hope this helps baix

i opened this topic in important section its exactly the same

Very very nice Peach... But let me get this straight, with that COPAC, I can just send any packet I want to? I'm sure it can't be that easy. Like if i got a 100k rage, and I use COPAC to find out what the packet looks like, I can just send it over and over and over? Another thing, I have ND on one acc, but I wish that I could cast it on my trojan so he can level really fast in tg. I remember when there was a time you could cast ND on other players, but they patched it... So is it possible to do it this way?
Old 08/26/2005, 03:57   #22

some things the server do check.. it only sends a packet telling u hit and mob

rage and the dmg amount is generated by the server.. u hit a mob and get a packet

5 55 55 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 <- anyhow..

then u resend it.. and u will see u hitting the same mob.. but gives different dmg..

similarly.. when u send the ND packet.. the server checks if u have ND on that account.. if u dont. they wont reply u with the ND packet

they put a block to everything important.. NPC have range too.. if u buy something from that particular NPC u resend that packet near it u will get the item but if u go too far the packet wont work and will dc u as invalid packet

it works the same way as repair.. they forgot to make a range for it.. or something like that same for metting in tc and stuff

understand now?..

so it also means.. they have other different holes they forgot to put this check on.. so we keep testing if there are any else of these things

few days ago i was testing this equiping thing.. i realised when u right click a armor not your class or level it will not send any packet at all i logged the armor of the warrior (im taoist) and place in into the equipping packet.. but it doesnt work.. unable to use item coz.. the sever checks im taoist
Old 08/26/2005, 04:30   #23

im going to test if i can wear 2 weapons on a tao.
Old 08/26/2005, 04:40   #24

i think they check that too.. i tried equiping ring/neck and boots on wep slot so i can sock them in bird island.. but didnt work ='(
Old 08/26/2005, 08:55   #25

Hmm is there any way to dont have points on strengh but wear bs and 1- or 2-hand with a tao but dont need strengh to equip the weapon?

Because if i only have no points on strengh... i cant wear my bs anymore :?
Old 08/26/2005, 13:04   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by newtoallthis+Aug 25 2005, 05:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newtoallthis @ Aug 25 2005, 05:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--No_messiah@Aug 24 2005, 03:23
wrong bjx takes weapons of when repairing them at market to make it look like its a player doing it, next yes its posible but you need to have the item id, only way i know to get this item id is with the packet proxy COPAC as Bukshi said but even with this you need to take the item off and on to get the id but efter thats done you can store the id and use it again next time whilest the item is been used
well if bjx does take off items then there was a huge bug when i fixed my bow while on bjx and didnt hav enough stats to re equip it... it was repaired and i could equip it... soon as i took it off i couldnt re equip it..... [/b][/quote]
i am more then positive it does that try and equib a damage item and watch the market auto repiar, the reason for this is that i have a trojan with a +1 necky and some how the bot ended up putting a +1 item in werehouse, only reason this could have happende is if it had the item off and was dc'ed
Old 08/26/2005, 19:25   #27

hmm maybe you repaired it yourself and forgot to put it back on then ran the bot? i dunno, i just know what happened to me... later on tonight ill watch one char repair with bot on the normal client
Old 08/27/2005, 02:31   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by Peach@Aug 26 2005, 03:57
some things the server do check.. it only sends a packet telling u hit and mob

rage and the dmg amount is generated by the server.. u hit a mob and get a packet

5 55 55 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 <- anyhow..

then u resend it.. and u will see u hitting the same mob.. but gives different dmg..

similarly.. when u send the ND packet.. the server checks if u have ND on that account.. if u dont. they wont reply u with the ND packet

they put a block to everything important.. NPC have range too.. if u buy something from that particular NPC u resend that packet near it u will get the item but if u go too far the packet wont work and will dc u as invalid packet

it works the same way as repair.. they forgot to make a range for it.. or something like that same for metting in tc and stuff

understand now?..

so it also means.. they have other different holes they forgot to put this check on.. so we keep testing if there are any else of these things

few days ago i was testing this equiping thing.. i realised when u right click a armor not your class or level it will not send any packet at all i logged the armor of the warrior (im taoist) and place in into the equipping packet.. but it doesnt work.. unable to use item coz.. the sever checks im taoist
Understood... you explain well. But one question, I downloaded the CoPac, but it keeps getting packets, so when I take my weapon off, I can't tell which packet it is, thus, I can't find out what my item code is. Uhh... Like, the packet number keeps rising, in a minute I'll have like 40 packets in my log, and I wouldn't know which is which... 0.o;
Old 08/27/2005, 06:31   #29

would there be a way to use this to withdraw money from warehouse?
Old 08/27/2005, 07:11   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by Peach@Aug 24 2005, 11:13
let me teach u how..

use co pac then.. go on to market.. then follow these...

1) log the item repair packet with the item u want to repair

example: take off ur super +8 coronet and open the NPC in market and press repair and click on it.. LOG the packet!

the packet will look something like this

14 00 F1 03 XX XX XX XX 00 00 00 00 0E 00 00 00 12 2E 32 00
00 00 00 00 (last four bytes u can change to 00 if u want.. its useless) for easiler refrence the last four byte in that packet is.. 12 2E 32 00

the last 00 is always 00..

XX XX XX XX = i item id.. not sure but then.. its useless BahX... -.- or i should say no need to care about or edit anything

2) take down the packet into to notepad and label or something so u can remember

for example.. super +8 coronet and stuff got this

my lovely cornet

my super +8 bs
14 00 F1 03 55 44 33 22 00 00 00 00 0E 00 00 00 12 2E 32 00

=P

u juz log it down and resend everytime u wana repair the coronet ( example only ) but always remember this.. you will need MONEY!!!

3) u will get it repaired o(^.^)o LOL! what i mean is.. resend the packet u log for like the coronet

4) lastly.. do it for all the equips u want.. for future use erm.. or i can say repeat step 1-4 and over n over =D

FAQ
where and what is CO PAC?

u can get it <-- click click >.<

its a very good packet logger/editor and sender by chocoman4k

or.. u can use coproxy by behelit

something very good too.. with many functions as well as logging and editing and sending packets
download it from. <- click -.-

any other problems.. feel free to msg me on the forums!! ill always reply asap without any delay!

ty ty ty

hope this helps baix

i opened this topic in important section its exactly the same

This allows you to repair ANYWHERE ? If it does god bless you this will be usefull but I wont plsu your Karma untill you tell me it can be used anywhere.