Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JPRoxy

Discussion on JPRoxy within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/26/2009, 10:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
but ho do i get my money back

i payed for jproxy
Old 12/26/2009, 12:46   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Read what Andy said, we got a C&D from TQ.
couldn't the owner just modify the name and code and give it to another one of you mods and release it as a different release like IProxy etc... it would be completely different and tq would have to go through legal means to do it again
Old 12/26/2009, 16:58   #33

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgangster View Post
but ho do i get my money back

i payed for jproxy

They are letting you use it till your subscription runs out.
Old 12/26/2009, 17:00   #34

could as one way of getting around it but they wont cause tq would finaly target them all as the group with the C&D order if they aint already
Old 12/26/2009, 20:40   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
How?

Both services continued to let you operate your account until your subscription ran out. :X
I signed up for both and soon after they both died. The customer service and the forums were horrible. I expect to get my money's worth not some half *** functional bot with lack of support. For all those out there just use SV or make your own proxy. For me it wasn't worth the money to buy Jproxy because they closed the forums down when I joined. I will never again put my trust in another proxy. That's all I have to say, goodbye.
Old 12/26/2009, 22:23   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by chokondick View Post
I signed up for both and soon after they both died. The customer service and the forums were horrible. I expect to get my money's worth not some half *** functional bot with lack of support. For all those out there just use SV or make your own proxy. For me it wasn't worth the money to buy Jproxy because they closed the forums down when I joined. I will never again put my trust in another proxy. That's all I have to say, goodbye.
Less QQ more PEW PEW, Get over it no one told you to buy a sub, you had ample opportunity's to stop paying for the bot as well as trials to see if you liked it. You were paying for a bot not a chit chat with Andy and Infamous, and its not like the didn't listen to the community, and the 8 dollers isnt a lot of money and im sure you got you moneys worth and are just having a ***** session casue its closed now (your ******** at the wrong people) they did something great it didn't last, be happy for the time you had, still want a decent bot but not pay TQ for it, codexplosion cracks SV sells it as subs or to non leachers, as well as Melee.dll is getting better all the time.

/rant

P.S. Don't talk **** about 5bot, it was ****** awesome...
Old 12/26/2009, 23:23   #37

Its not like it was their fault they had to to close it down..... You would be a complete moron not to comply with tq`s C&D
Old 12/27/2009, 00:29   #38

Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma-hand View Post
Its not like it was their fault they had to to close it down..... You would be a complete moron not to comply with tq`s C&D
Moron? More of a ******.
Old 12/27/2009, 04:34   #39

ahh well same difference to me, but you get my point
Old 12/27/2009, 04:59   #40

i thought tq couldnt do **** about it???? hey any of the owners of jpoxy or people who help with it can u pm me. n exhange msn/aim/ w/e plz? what was the ceast n dissit about? u couldnt get around it? n what happens if u dont comply?
Old 12/27/2009, 05:38   #41

legal actions can and most likely would be taken against them if they didn`t comply....
Old 12/27/2009, 05:54   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhancock101 View Post
i thought tq couldnt do **** about it???? hey any of the owners of jpoxy or people who help with it can u pm me. n exhange msn/aim/ w/e plz? what was the ceast n dissit about? u couldnt get around it? n what happens if u dont comply?

Uhm you get sued? lmao. You'd think that would be obvious =.=
Old 12/27/2009, 06:08   #43

I thought because they dident edit any of TQ's copyrighted meterial[edited exe server dat ect..]they wouldent realy have a case.What did the C&D say for the most part,im courious?

it used A loader that edited the server ip's in memory or somthing right?and also cleared the 127.0.0 **** from the exe,but all done from an external source that dident make any permenent changes to any files...
Old 12/27/2009, 13:15   #44

TQ will sue for ANY reason you can think of.
Proof? 5bot.

You don't listen to their C&D, your going to get sued and pay a visit to court and guess what, TQ has more money than we do all together.
TQ has the finest lawyers when it comes to this, we don't.
Old 12/27/2009, 13:54   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL View Post
TQ will sue for ANY reason you can think of.
Proof? 5bot.

You don't listen to their C&D, your going to get sued and pay a visit to court and guess what, TQ has more money than we do all together.
TQ has the finest lawyers when it comes to this, we don't.
5bot used a edted exe and server dat,thoes are property of TQ,They were distributing copyrighted meterial.

Qonquer PS has been around the longest and im sure they got the same letters everyone else that had PS's going,either shut it down or face A lawsuit,and they still going.
Every werez and torrent site gets letters from microsoft,EA ect saying the same thing,either remove the meterial or get sued.And realy so far we only lost piratebay.

IMO its just A basic form letter they send to scare ppl,It dont make scence to spend A ton of money on court/lawyer cost and time to shut down A bot[blizzard is the only exception I can think of,dident they sue the makers of something?!?i cant remember for sure]or private server.Epvp has edited files(multi-client,itemdats ect)thoes are all owned by TQ and it dont get shut down.If you give A bot away free its OK,but if you charge money for it,then they will come after you?Id say lowfyr has got meny leters from numorus game componeys saying to quit distributing thing.

I would have liked to know what they were saying was the bais of the lawsuit.I was just courious.

I dont blame anyone for backing out,the last thing A young person with programing talent needs is somthing like that on there resume.
Closed Thread